Problems on Samsung Galaxy A51 Mini-Review: Should you Buy this?
Samsung Recently Launched the Successor of Samsung Galaxy A50s, which was Galaxy A51. Not to Mention, For the Inital price of Galaxy A50S Consider as Overprice Device. Which Samsung Announced the official Price of the Device. The Recently Launched Galaxy A51 Replacing A50s.
First thing First, The Design language of the Device With a Minimalistic Color along a Comfortable Holding and an Ergonomic at all the Same time makes it more appealing. Okay, If you think the Rear is glass because Samsung named it Glasstic but it a Polycarbonate With a metal Framing. Also, The 3D Holographic Cut Pattern Reflecting according to Reflection angles.
loading="lazy" class="aligncenter wp-image-12631 size-full" src="https://androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/samsung-galaxy-a51.jpg" alt="Samsung Galaxy A51" width="600" height="450" srcset="https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/samsung-galaxy-a51.jpg 600w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/samsung-galaxy-a51-300x225.jpg 300w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/samsung-galaxy-a51-585x439.jpg 585w" sizes="(max-width: 600px) 100vw, 600px" />
It comes with a 6.5-inch Super AMOLED Display Panel With a Central-Punch Hole Display. Which is Smaller than Note 10 Plus, Compiling all these things as the Contrast, Thin Bezels Making the Display Amazing.
In the Terms of Camera Performance, The Device Housing a 48MP Primary + 12MP Ultra-Wide angle + 5MP Depth + 5MP Macro. The UI and the Result Were amazing With Details. As for Now, these Were Sharp, SKY and Portrait Were Fairly good. While the 32MP Selfie Shooter doesn’t have Best Portrait but Images Were Acceptable.
However, it brings a New Camera Module Known as L-Shaped Camera Module aligned Vertically placed at the Left Side of Rear Panel. Samsung Continue to use this Camera Module in Upcoming Smartphones. As Usual, The Volume and Power Button placed on Right and SIM Tray on the left. It Still Remains the 3.5mm Audio jack along a Single Fring Bottom Speaker and a USB Type-C port for Data Sharing and Charging.
Chipset: System on Chip
Under the Hood, The Device is Powered by 10nm Exynos 9611 same as the Galaxy A50s But it performed better than Previous Generation Because of Software Optimisation. Likely, The Device Having an Optical Fingerprint Scanner But it is Quite Slow Compare to Competition. To Power the Device it Equipped With a 4000mAh battery Last for ~1 Day.
It runs on Android 10 based Custom Skin OneUI 2.0 Out of the Box. It Quite Simple and Designed for Larger Display like Note 10, Even it is Lite for Faster Response. The Camera also improved as Well and it seems the Software Experience Will be better with Upcoming Updates. It Was a premium Looking Device Looks Very attractive But it Doesn’t a Best Performance.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your More valuable opinion and feedback in the comment Section Down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- Download Windows 11 Build 22458.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install Haier Alpha A7 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Tecno B1G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Unihertz Titan Pocket Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Doogee S97 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)