A stable MIUI 14 based on Android 13 was just released by Xiaomi for more than 10 devices. Now, the recently released POCO X5 Pro 5G has received the first MIUI 14 software update. The most recent update comes in a 4.5GB bundle, which is a huge size. You can review all of the details regarding this update in the section below.
- POCO X5 Pro 5G – V18.104.22.168.SMSTRXM
- POCO X5 Pro 5G – Global, Europe, Turkey
Poco X5 Pro 5G Specs
On February 6th, Poco will introduce the Poco X5 Pro 5G in India. Along with India, the smartphone will debut on the international market as well. Along on the ride will be the Poco X5 5G for the international market. The Poco X5 Pro 5G’s price and launch deal have been tipped a day before its official release.
A 6.67-inch AMOLED screen with Full HD+ resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 is available on the POCO X5 Pro. It contains a 5000mAh battery with an IP68 rating, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G processor, and 67W rapid charging.
A 108MP primary camera, an 8MP portrait camera, a 2MP ultra-wide camera, and a 16MP front camera for selfies and video calls are all included in the camera arrangement. Last but not least, the device will probably include a MIUI 14 operating system based on Android 13.
- Optimized system performance
- Improved system security and stability
How to Update
- Go to “Settings”
- Tap “About phone”
- Select “System update”
- Tap the “Three dots” in the upper right corner
- Select “Choose update package”
- Locate and select the downloaded MIUI ROM file
- The device will now begin to install the update.
Note: Make sure your device has enough battery, is rooted, and has an unlocked bootloader before attempting a manual update. Also, it’s always recommended to backup your data before attempting any manual updates.
- Download Windows 11 Insider Preview 25324.1000 (rs_prerelease) AMD64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 ISO Downloadby Romeshwar Prasad
- How to Mirror a Phone, Mac, or PC to an Amazon Fire TV Stickby Love Adhikari
- How to add your Amazon Fire Stick to a Samsung TVby Mehak
- How to split a bill on Google Payby Akhil Sharma
- Fix iPad Touchscreen Not Working Issueby Akhil Sharma