Poco Pop Buds confirm to launch in India, might be Re-branded Mi Wireless Earphone 2 SE
Poco has officially announced that it will go to launch its wireless earphones in India, where the TWS is not being shared an in-depth extract from the treasure. It will be there first TWS, and they have recently launched their Poco X2, and Poco F2.it seems to be quite promising, so let’s take a closer look towards it and know more about it.
Poco Pop Up TWS Highlights
Poco has become an independent company, but it still relies on the Xiaomi supply chain and Research and development. Dear Poco F2 incompletely rebranded of Redmi care 20 that has been launched in China, and the Poco F2 is a rebranded Redmi k30 Pro.
However, there Poco Pop buds most latitude is the branded redmi earbuds, as far as the more affordable but notably the Mi AirDots. Some reports suggest that Redmi AirDots S is going to be a new device instead of rebranded for the clone.
As expected, the Poco Pop buds will be a Re-branded Mi True Wireless Earphone 2 SE and might be bringing similar features for Rs 3,000/- unfortunately, there is no for the details available about the device. Still, it seems to be getting more specific in a couple of months.
Thanks for being with us we would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates and future on the same.
- Does we get Windows 11 23H2 over 22H2 and 21H2?by Akhil Sharma
- Galaxy AI will be integrated with Bixby and the Galaxy Watch for advanced assistants.by Love Adhikari
- Samsung rolls out AI features to older devices: List of Eligible Galaxy AI Devicesby Mehak
- How to Install Windows 11 24H2by Romeshwar Prasad
- Does Rice a potential solution for Wet iPhone?by Akhil Sharma