OnePlus release its Open Beta program of OxygenOS for OnePlus Nord Users so that users can take a potential risk before the stable rollout. Here it brings the August 2021 Security Patch, Bitmoji ambient display, which allows screenshots in the ambient display.
Note: You might experience unstable with this build; also, it is recommended to take complete backup to ensure no data loss.
How to flash OxygenOS ROM
After flashing Beta, you will continue to get Open Beta through the OTA update; if you were already running on Open Beta, you would continue to receive Open Beta OTAs. Before proceeding, you need to fully install and Clean flash, which will clear all data and cache of your device. Without further ado, let’s check it out.
- Download OxygenOS Open BETA package
- Keep back up of your data
- Zip OxygenOS package on your device local storage
Download OxygenOS Open Beta 6 for OnePlus Nord
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.08
- Improved system stability
- Newly added the screenshot feature for ambient display
- A newly added Bitmoji ambient display, co-designed with Snapchat will liven up the ambient display with your Bitmoji avatar. Your avatar will update throughout the day based on your activity and things happening around you ( Path: Settings – Customization – Clock on ambient display – Bitmoji )
Upgrade OnePlus Nord to OxygenOS Open Beta
- Open device settings
- Head over to System Settings
- After that, tap on the Settings icon placed on the upper-right corner
- Tap on Local Upgrade and browse the. Zip file
- Click on Install to confirm your action
- That’s it
It will start flashing, keep patience for a couple of minutes (depends upon the upgrade size). After it finishes, the flashing device will reboot to its latest OxyegenOS BETA.
- How to Turn your Android into a Capable Gaming Machine
- Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12 launching this October; check eligible device, features, and more
- Bitcoin consume more energy than entire nation of Philippines and Argentina
- China central bank ban crypto-currency trading activities and mining, calls it illegal
- Apple blacklists Epic Games’ “Fortnite” from the App Store until all court appeals are exhausted.
- Download Battlefield Mobile APK Alpha Beta – Early Acess for Android: How to Download and Play
- WhatsApp will only be compatible with Android OS 4.1, iOS 10, and KaiOS 2.5.1 or above
- Google will discontinue support for Android 2.3.7 on September 27.
- Amazon Price Tracker Apps: The Top 5 for Saving Money in 2021
- How to Disable or Remove Microsoft Teams Chat in Windows 11
- Top 5 Google Chrome Extensions for Image Downloading or Manage Images