The OxygenOS 13 BETA Build for the OnePlus 8 Series and OnePlus 9R is now available.
OnePlus started rolling-out the OxygenOS 14 stable build for the OnePlus 10 Pro, and Company released the OxygenOS 13 BETA for the OnePlus 8 Series and OnePlus 9R. However, it’s currently available to download and upgradeable in India. But it will extend to another region quite quickly by the end of this month.
So, suppose you own a device in India. In that case, you can try OxgenOS 13 on your OnePlus 8 Series, which includes the OnePlus 8, OnePlus 8 Pro, and OnePlus 8T, and OnePlus 9R. Since this is beta, installing it on your primary device is not advised.
If you want to roll back to the previous version, then with the Rollback package, you can roll back to Android 12. OxygenOS 13 comes with a new Aquamorphic design with updated features like Always-on Display, New Sidebar Toolbox, Performance improvements, Media Playback controls in Quick Settings, Security enhancements, and more.
Download OxygenOS 13 BETA Build
Packages are only available for India, and they can be used according to your device.
|Device||BETA Build||Downgrade/ Roolback Build|
|OnePlus 8 Pro||Download||Download|
How to Install OxygenOS 13 Open Beta Package
- After downloading, enable developer mode from the device settings (About device> Version > Tap x7 times on the build number, and then it will ask for your Pin to enable Developer mode.)
- Now, go back to the About screen.
- Click on the gear icon at the top of the Next Local Install display to browse the package from the saved location.
- After that, click on Extract and then on Upgrade.
- Choose System upgrade, and that’s it!
- Brave Browser adds support for vertical tabs for desktop usersby Akhil Sharma
- WhatsApp announced Security Center, Book Delhi Metro Tickets, and more new experiments in betaby Mehak
- Krafton announced the BGMI Month 21 Royale Pass and the BGMI Rising Tournament 2023: Esports Returns to Indiaby Love Adhikari
- Apple has launched the Apple Music Classical app for Android, but it’s not available for iPad or Mac yet.by Romeshwar Prasad
- Microsoft has released a quick solution to a problem with webcams on devices that use Arm processors, like the Surface Pro X.by Mehak