Oppo’s upcoming Smartphone listed on TENNA, leaks and renders
Oppo’s New smartphone listed on TENNA with Model No Oppo PCLM10, PCNM00, PCHM00 and PCHT00 with lots of new features and latest Technology.
This device comes with 6.5-inch AMOLED panel with a 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution. There dimesion 161.0 x 75.7 x 8.7 mm, Weight of mobile 200 grams. Also, a 2.96GHz octa-core chipset, which is likely the Snapdragon 855+, coupled with 12GB of RAM and 256GB on-board.
In Term of Camera, There has Quad camera using with 48MP + 13MP + 8MP + 2MP. For Front, there has 16MP selfie shooter with an in-display fingerprint sensor,
There has massive 4,000 mAh alongside the new SuperVOOC 2.0 charging technology
This device comes with 6.4-inch AMOLED panel, with a 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution. There dimesion 158.7 x 75.2 x 8.6 mm, Weight of mobile 182 grams. This device has powered by 2.2GHz octa-core chipset coupled with 8GB of RAM and 128GB on-board.
In Term of Camera, There has Quad camera using with 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP. For Front, there has 32MP selfie shooter with an in-display fingerprint sensor,
There has massive 3920 mAh Battery
Oppo PCHM00 and PCHT00
Both Device has, There has Quad camera using with 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP. For Front, there has 16MP selfie shooter with an in-display fingerprint sensor,
There has massive 4800 mAh Battery
This device comes with 6.5-inch LCD display, with a 1600 x 720 pixel resolution. There dimesion 163.6 x 75.6 x 9.1 mm, Weight of mobile 195 grams. This device has powered by 2.0GHz octa-core chipset coupled with 8GB of RAM and 128GB on-board.
Sensor & connectivity
Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, Rear mounted In-display fingerprint sensor, gyro sensor, a geomagnetic sensor, hall sensor, proximity sensor and RGB light sensor. So, Connectivity options in the smartphone include 5G, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 5.0. It has also 3.5mm headphone jack and there is USB type-c port and possible to support fast charging.
There is a lot of Rumors and Leaks about the Same Device Check out Them as Well. Thanks for Being With us, Share your Valuable opinion and Feedback in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for More Further updates in future on Same.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- iPhone 13 Series Started their Pre-Orders, Price with Regional Availability
- Samsung Galaxy A52s VS OnePlus Nord 2: Which is better to consider and why?
- How to use Startup Folder on Windows 11 – Step by Step Guide
- How to get longer battery life, Save your smartphone Battery life
- Top 3 Missing useful feature you get on Android Phone but not in iPhone 13