Oppo Reno3 A goes officall with Snapdragon 665 and 48MP Quad camera
Oppo has officially launched there latest mid-range offering, The OPPO Reno3 A. The device seems to be quite promising so let’s take a closer look toward the device and know more about it.
Oppo Reno3 A Key Specification and Highlights
First thing first, this device comes with a 6.44-Inch of AMOLED Display panel featuring a Full HD+ screen that delivers an 89.9% screen to body ratio. Therefore, the device includes a waterdrop notch on the top of the device alongside a Higher screen to body ratio.
Additionally, to protect the device from any scratches and cracking they have includes a Corning Gorilla Glass 5on the top of the device. Also, they have included an Optical In-display fingerprint scanner.
In terms of camera performance, the device comes with a Quad rear camera module aligned vertically placed on the upper left corner of the device. Where the device housing a 48MP Primary + 8MP Ultra-Wide angle lens + 2MP Dept sensor + 2MP macro lense accomplished by LED Flash. While the front had a 16MP Selfie shooter upfront.
Under the hood, the device has been powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Mobile platform based on octa-core CPU paired with a 6GB of Ram and 128GB of onboard storage. Further, you can expand the storage using a dedicated microSD card slot.
Furthermore, to power, the device is going to equipped with a 4025mAh battery using a Fast charging solution bundled in the box. Moreover, the device has been running on Android 10 based custom Skin ColorOS 7.1 out of the box. The starting price of the device was 39800 Yuan (~$ 372) for its 6GB + 128GB memory configuration.
Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback. If there is any query, share your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below.
- Micromax launched IN 2b under Rs 10,000 with UniSoc SoC in India
- Oneplus 10 pro may introduce Under Display camera Concept- Check Key Specification
- Realme 8s expected to launch soon in india with 6GB and 8GB configuration
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Spotted on TENNA reveals 12GB + 256GB Configuration, Launch Imminent
- ZTE Axon 30 will launch soon globally in September
- Micromax In 2b officially Launched in India with UNISOC T610 chipset
- What are the key Specs for All-new Realme GT Flash?
- What are the Expected Specifications for Upcoming Realme Laptops
- What are the Expected key Specs for the Upcoming Realme Pad?
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Z Flip 3 Expected Price in European Market
- Tecno Pop 5 launched with Android 10 Go, 6.1-Inch HD+ IPS LCD, and SC7731E