Oppo Launches Reno Z Mid-budget with 6.4″ Notch Display & SD710 Soc
OPPO’s Launched its Reno Smartphone Called Reno WIth 10x Zoom, Which Features a lot of New Features along 5G in Some Europe Region. Today they Launched their New Series Know as Reno Z Series Starting With the Price Tag of EUR 190 (~$215 / ~₹15,000).
This Smartphone is Similar to Reno Smartphone With Some Minor Changes to make it Mid-Budget Range Smartphone. This is Oppo Reno Z Smartphone.
The Smartphone Comes With a 6.4-inch AMOLED Display WIth Resolution of FHD+ as 2340 x 1080 Pixel along 19.5:9 aspect ratio. Which Include a Top-Notch Display on the Front. There is a Long Vertical Strip on the Rear Side for LOGO, Tagline.
TheDevice Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 Soc Coupled With 6GB of Ram and 128GB of Onboard Storage. It has a Kryo 360 CPU and Adreno 616 GPU. You can’t Expand Storage Because it doesn’t Support MicroSD Card.
In the Terms of Camera Performance, it has O-Dot Ceramic Point, because it Has none Camera Bump. It Uses O-Dot Ceramic point to Protect the Lens While Placing a Device on a Flat Surface. it Features Rear Dual Camera 48MP Sony IMX586 Primary + 5MP Depth Sensor.
As for Selfie, it has a 32MP Selfie Camera Hidden under a waterdrop Notch Design Display. Waterdrop Display Gives it More Screen-to-Body Ratio and Make it Bezeless.
Oppo Reno z Run over Android 9.0 Pie based Color OS 6.0 Out of Box. It has a Massive 3950mAh battery Used a 20W (5V/4A) Vooc 3.0 Flash Charger Technology. There is an In-Display Fingerprint Sensor, Device Measures as 157.3 × 74.9 × 9.1 mm Gives a 186 Grams of Weight.
Consider a Mid-Budget Deice it Has a 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, 3.5mm audio jack, and USB Type-C port Connectivity Option. They place the button as Placed as Power Button on Right Edge, Volume Rocker on left. The Device Will be Available on Sale from June in Europe. We Have none Report about Launched in India.
I Hope you Like it, Thanks for Being With Us. Share your opinion and Feedback in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay Tuned for More Further Updates.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- iPhone 13 Series Started their Pre-Orders, Price with Regional Availability
- Samsung Galaxy A52s VS OnePlus Nord 2: Which is better to consider and why?
- How to use Startup Folder on Windows 11 – Step by Step Guide
- How to get longer battery life, Save your smartphone Battery life
- Top 3 Missing useful feature you get on Android Phone but not in iPhone 13