Oppo Reno Ace with 65W SuperVOOC Charging, Launched in china, full specs and Price
Oppo Reno Ace is now officially in china, with Qulacomm snapdragon 855 Plus Soc and 65W SuperVOOC Charging Support. This Device has Up to 12Gb and up to 256GB of UFS 3.0 storage. It has Massive 4,000mAh battery with 65W Super Fast support. Also. there has 48MP Quad Rear Camera and there includes Touch Boost 2.0 technology.
Specification Of Oppo Reno Ace
Further, it features to 6.5-inch full-HD+ curved AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate and 135Hz touch sampling rate. Also, there has Touch Boost 2.0 technology and Oppo claimed to enhance the touch experience. Some Other features Display, there has Frame Boost, Touch Boost, and 100% DCI-P3 colour gamut. This device has also comes with waterdrop notch Display.
It has powered by Latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus Soc. This chipset coupled with up to 12GB RAM and 256GB storage. Storage can Further Increase upto 512GB. Oppo Reno Ace to run on Android 9.0 Pie with ColorOS 6.1 on top. Moreover, there has measure 161×75.7×8.7mm and weighs 200 grams.
In term of camera, There has triple camera setup at the back using with 48MP primary sensor with an f/1.7 aperture, 13MP secondary sensor with a telephoto f/2.4 aperture, and 8MP tertiary sensor with a super wide-angle f/2.2 aperture that has 116-degree of field of view. There is also a 2-megapixel depth sensor. For front, there has 16MP selfie Shoote camera with F/2.2 aperture. Moreover, there has a massive 4,000mAh battery with 65W Super Fast support.
Oppo Reno Ace Price price in China is at CNY 3,199 (32,000 INR) for the base 8GB RAM + 128GB storage variant, while its 8GB RAM + 256GB storage price tag CNY 3,399 (34,000 INR). There last 12GB RAM + 256GB storage model is priced at CNY 3,799 (38,000 INR). This device is now Available with Blue and Violet colours Option in china.
Sensor & connectivity
Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, Rear In-display fingerprint scanner, gyro sensor, a geomagnetic sensor, hall sensor, proximity sensor and RGB light sensor. So, Connectivity options in the smartphone include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 5.0. It has also 3.5mm headphone jack.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your Valuable Opinion and Feedback in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for More Further Updates in Future on Same.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- In MLB The Show 21, how can you fix the Road to the Show mission not progressing bug?
- In Escape from Tarkov, how can you fix the error “Anticheat connection failed”?
- League of Legends: How to Restore Notifications That Have Been Temporarily Disabled
- How to boost Android gaming performance – Tips & Tricks
- How to Download VLC Player for Windows 11 from Microsoft Store