Oppo is Going to Launched the Oppo Reno 2 Smartphone Series With Quad-Camera Sensor Setup on August 28th. This Will be the Successor of Oppo Reno 10 Zoom With Even More Telephoto Power. There Will be Multiple Device from the Series to Offer 20x Zooming Capabilities to Be Launched in India First.
OPPO Reno 2 series with quad-camera setup and 20x zoom launching in India on August 28th
This Will be Quite Similar to Oppo Reno’s Shark Fin Selfie Camera Mechanism. Means the Sensor Will be Packed to his Vertically Stacked Camera Setup. Instead of Reno 2 But it’s Having a Series as Reno 2.
Oppo Launching the Smartphone for Indian Market First, Even Before Home, its Home Market China. Although, Oppo Teased the Device on their Official Twitter Handle. Not to Mention the Device Will Expand to other Markets Soon after Indian Market.
There is Nor Reports about Oppo Reno 2’s 20X Zoom Will be about Hybrid, Digital or periscope. Predecessor Was a 6X Periscope Camera to Offer 10x Hybrid Zoom and 60x Digital Zoom. Now it’s So Weird that the Device Could Offer the Same Technology to Perform a Higher Digital Zoom Factor.
Furthermore, Oppo Reno 2 Might be Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 700 Series Soc (SD730). The Device is also Said to be Comes with a 6.43-inch AMOLED 2,400 x 1,080 pixels Bezel-less Display.
This is possible because of Having a Shark Fin on top of Device. However, The Device Will be packed 4065mAh batter With Micro USB VOOC Fast charging Technology and In-Display Fingerprint Sensor.
Oppo Reno 2 With 20X Zoom Quad-Cameras Launching in India on August 28th
Some Rumors Suggest the Device Might be Features a 48MP F/1.7 Primary Sensor along 8MP Secondary Ultra-Wide Lens accompanied by 13MPTelephot and 2MP Monochrome Sensor Quad Camera Setup.
No to Mention, The Device Will have Higher Price Range than its Predecessor. Moreover, the Standard Model Will having a Minor Specification to Price and Make the Device Affordable.
Thanks for Being With us, Write your Valuable Opinion and Feedback in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for More Further Updates in future on Same.
- How to Turn your Android into a Capable Gaming Machine
- Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12 launching this October; check eligible device, features, and more
- Bitcoin consume more energy than entire nation of Philippines and Argentina
- China central bank ban crypto-currency trading activities and mining, calls it illegal
- Apple blacklists Epic Games’ “Fortnite” from the App Store until all court appeals are exhausted.
- Download Battlefield Mobile APK Alpha Beta – Early Acess for Android: How to Download and Play
- Netflix’s forthcoming League of Legends series, premieres November 6th
- Restore audio missing from Instagram stories – How to Fix step by step guide
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra with S Pen is set to dethrone the Galaxy Note Series
- Google is cutting its cut of sales on its cloud marketplace, even after Google Cloud Revenue Jumps 54% To $4.63B,
- Is there a charger included with the iPhone 13 and 13 Pro?