Oppo Patent a 4 sides Wrap-around Display under ‘3D waterfall’ display
Oppo already Teased there Waterfall Display Device, Which Might be Comes in Upcoming Smartphones. Now oppo apparently Design a New Bleeding Edge Technology,
Which Wrap the Device around With Display. Not to Mention, It Was a Four-Sided Curved Display. Also, It has been Filed a Patent WIth the United State Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) and they Also Filed Patent With the World Intellectual Property Office (WIPO).
Where the Device also Sport an Under Display Camera, Infrared Light and Ambient Light Sensor all those things without any Notch. Meanwhile, Oppo’s has an under data-preserver-spaces="true">Display Camera Technology. Furthermore, The Device Using Both Micro LED and OLED Panel Technology also Allow to Use In-Display Fingerprint Sensor.
They Already Used Ambient Light Sensor Under the Screen in the Oppo Reno 10X Zoom and the Light Sensor at the Upper Corner of Reno 10x Zoom. Which all Means all the
The possibility is Developed and Used by Oppo. Recently a Similar Device like this Was Unveiled by Xiaomi as the Mi Mix Alpha. Which Surrounded by Display gives an Immersive 180% Screen-to-body ratio. Similarly, THe Sensor Hidden under the Curved Display from both a Top Right of the Device.
Under the Hood, Xiaomi also Patent a Similar Device With Four Curved Edge Back Back in February. Moreover, this Possibility a Future Smartphone With New Design. There Were More Possibility that Every Hardware Will be placed under the Screen in Future. Not to mention, They already have Technology like Sound on Screen all they Will do is Improved.
We Belive Device Initially Will be a Prototype Version and Could Be Unveiled at MWC2020 in Barcelona.
Thanks for being with us, Share your more valuable opinion and feedback in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on Same.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- Download Windows 11 Build 22458.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install Haier Alpha A7 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Tecno B1G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Unihertz Titan Pocket Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Doogee S97 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)