Oppo K5 with 64MP Quad camera and Snapdragon 730G Soc, launched in China
Oppo Launched its new smartphone Oppo k5 in China, This device comes with latest Technology and lots of new features. Oppo K5 comes with 64MP Quad Rear Camera and Snapdragon 730G Soc. Also, there has Massive a 3,920mAh battery with 30W VOOC Flash Charge 4.0 support. Oppo K5 has In-Dispaly fingerprint scanner for security.
In term of peformance, There has Powered by 2.2Ghz Qualcomm Snpadragon 730G Soc. This device coupled with up to 8GB Ram and 256GB Storage Onboard. Storage can further increase upto 512GB via using microSD card. It runs latest Android Pie Out of the box.
src="https://androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Oppo-K5.jpg" alt="" width="1440" height="1009" srcset="https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Oppo-K5.jpg 1440w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Oppo-K5-300x210.jpg 300w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Oppo-K5-768x538.jpg 768w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Oppo-K5-1024x718.jpg 1024w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Oppo-K5-600x420.jpg 600w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Oppo-K5-585x410.jpg 585w" sizes="(max-width: 1440px) 100vw, 1440px">
There has Quad camera setup at the rear. Its using with 64MP main sensor with an f/1.8 aperture, an 8MP secondary sensor with an f/2.2 aperture, and two 2MP sensors with an f/2.4 aperture For 119 degree field of view. For Front, there has a 32MP selfie shooter with an f/2.0 aperture.
Display & Battery
Further, It features to 6.4-inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels resolutions. Also, Their has aspect ratio of 19.5:9. Moreover, there has a Massive a 3,920mAh battery with 30W VOOC Flash Charge 4.0 support.
The Oppo K5 price is set at CNY 1,899 (18,900 INR) for the 6GB + 128GB model, While CNY 2,099 (20,900 INR) for the 8GB + 128GB variant. This device last Price is CNY 2,499 ( 24,900 INR) for the 8GB + 256GB Variant. Oppo K5 Goes to sale on 17 October 2019 in China.
Sensor & connectivity
Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, Rear In-display fingerprint scanner, gyro sensor, a geomagnetic sensor, hall sensor, proximity sensor and RGB light sensor. So, Connectivity options in the smartphone include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 5.0. It has also 3.5mm headphone jack and there is USB type-c port and possible to support fast charging.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your Valuable Opinion and Feedback in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for More Further Updates in Future on Same.
- Download GeForce RTX 3080 Ti driver for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download and install the PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta Update – Easy steps
- Fix KB5003637 prevents apps from accessing event logs after installation
- Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox Series X|S coming this summer with same depth as on PC
- Guide to Fix discord static sounds when streaming – Screen Sharing
- Go viral on Twitter and Facebook with the Cartoon Challenge
- Realme X7 5G Software Update Tracker – RMX2176PU – June 2021 | India – Security Patch, Fix, and Improve Performance
- Download Windows 11 Dev OS 21996.1 – How to Upgrade | 64 Bit – ISO
- How to Fix Mass Effect Legendary Edition Update Launcher Crashes and Xbox Series X Glitch
- Download and Install Motorola E7i Power XT2097-12 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Hometech HT 10MT Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)