Oppo CHP1931 come with Snapdragon 665 Soc, 5,000mAh battery
- Oppo CHP1931 Powered by latest snapdragon 665 Soc
- The smartphone has run the latest Android Pie with colorOS 6.1 out of the box
- Oppo CHP1931Packed with 5,000 mAh battery
- It has 6.5” Display
Oppo CPH1931 spotted on the Bluetooth SIG database.. This device comes with the latest Snapdragon 665 Soc, which is clocked at 1.8Gzh. It runs the latest Android Pie based on ColorOS 6.1 out of the box. This device could be an R-series smartphone. It comes with lots of new features and latest technology.
The Oppo comes with a 6.5-inch full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio. Oppo K3 packed with 5,000 mAh battery with maybe support fast charging. also oppo give In-display fingerprint scanner on this device.
Oppo CHP1931 comes with dual rear camera and a single camera on the front, which gives better Quality of pictures and shoot videos. Moreover, Some other features on the camera the rear camera setup supports features such as PDAF, Some other feature on the camera Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Faces detection, Touches to focus.
Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, Rear mounted fingerprint sensor, gyro sensor, a geomagnetic sensor, hall sensor, proximity sensor and RGB light sensor. So, Connectivity options in the smartphone include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 5.0. It has also 3.5mm headphone jack and there is USB type-c port and possible to support fast charging.
Oppo sends media invitation to launch its new smartphone called as Oppo K3 in India on 19 July. it comes with lots of new features and latest technology. This device comes with the latest Snapdragon 710 Soc coupled with 8Gb Ram and 256Gb storage On-board. It runs the latest Android Pie based on colour OS 6.0 out of the box.
Oppo K3 price for CNY 1,599 ( Rs. 16,100) for 6GB RAM + 64GB storage variant, for 8GB RAM + 256GB storage variant is priced at CNY 2,299 ( Rs. 23,200).
Read more: Samsung Galaxy A90 5G spotted on the Geekbench with snapdragon 855 Soc
Let Us Know What did you think about this Device in Comment Section Below? Stay tuned for More Further Updates.
- Best MagSafe Battery Packs to Boost Your iPhone’s Batteryby Akhil Sharma
- What Happens When You Restrict Someone on Facebookby Akhil Sharma
- How to enable Microsoft Loop across your organizationby Romeshwar Prasad
- How to get started with Adobe Creative AI Model, Fireflyby Love Adhikari
- How to join the waitlist for Google’s AI chatbot, Bard, which is now available in the US and UK and can rival ChatGPT.by Mehak