The new OPPO A7 has HyperBoost and a Massive 4,230mAh battery
Oppo unveiled its latest Smartphone Oppo A7, The Device is officially available in Nepal and China. The Device has Pretty amazing Specification as! Oppo A7 Quitely looking Similar to Realme 2 in the term of Specifications.
It has 6.2-inch HD+ IPS LCD with the Resolution of 720 x 1520 pixel resolution alongside With 19:9 aspect ratio. There is a Waterdrop Notch on the top of Display. Where it has an 88.3% screen-to-body ratio, also notch help to Hide Camera inside it. It Offers a 2.5D curved Glass Wit Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection.
The Device is powered by the Octa-Core 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Soc Coupled With 3GB and 4GB of Ram alongside With 32GB and 64GB of Onboard Storage. The device will be Bosted With Adreno 506 GPU for Graphics Performance. Storage can be further Expand via MicroSD card up to 256GB of Storage. The Ram can be varied in Different Regions. China has only 4GB of Ram, While Nepal has 32GB of Ram and 4GB of Ram.
Consider the Camera Performance, It packed With dual rear 13MP + 2MP camera Sensor With the Aperture of f/2.2 + f/2.4 respectively. While it has 16MP Selfie Shooter in the Front. Both the Camera Packed With An AI Features as Screen Detection and Beautification or Many More.
It Runs over Android 8.1 oreo With its Custom ColorOs 5.2 out of the Box, Not to mention it has Some additional Features. Where it Comes With a Hyper Boost mode to boost Your gaming Performance.
Hyperboost features to adapt CPU and GPU make 31% More Smoother. It Offers a Massive 4230mAh battery.
Device Support Dual SIM, WHich accepted Nano-SIM and Dual Standby. In the Terms of Connectivity, it Features dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS/ A-GPS, GLONASS, Micro-USB with OTG support, and a 3.5mm audio Jack aside With all basic Sensor.
|Processor||Octa-Core 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 450|
|Display||6.2-inch HD+ IPS LCD, 720 x 1520p, 19:9 , 2.5D curve Display, Gorilla Glass 3|
|Camera||22.6MP rear, 8MP front (OIS + EIS)|
It Will goes on Sale in China and Nepal With the Price Tag of ~$230 for 4GB+64GB in China. Where the Device initially Comes With Fres Powder, Lake Light Green and Amber Gold Color.
Nepal also has a 3GB+32GB variant With the Price Tag of ~$309 With the Color Variant of Glaring Gold and Glaze Blue. It Will Officially available to Buy on November 22.
Tell us What did you think about this Device! Let us Know in comment Section Below. Stay tuned for More updates.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- In MLB The Show 21, how can you fix the Road to the Show mission not progressing bug?
- In Escape from Tarkov, how can you fix the error “Anticheat connection failed”?
- League of Legends: How to Restore Notifications That Have Been Temporarily Disabled
- How to boost Android gaming performance – Tips & Tricks
- How to Download VLC Player for Windows 11 from Microsoft Store