Oppo A11x with 5,000mAh battery, Quad camera launched in china, full specs
- Oppo A11x powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Soc
- It runs the latest Android Pie with ColorOS 6.0.1
- There has Quad Camera Rear 48MP+8MP+2MP+2MP camera with 16MP slefie camera
- It comes only 8GB with 128GB variant.
After oppo A9 2020, Oppo launched its new smartphone in china, called as Oppo A11x with 48MP Quad camera, 5000mAh battery with Snapdragon 665 Soc.
Oppo A11x has Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Octa-core processor. this chipset coupled with 8Gb Ram and 128Gb Storage On-board. Storage can furthure increase up to 256Gb via using MicorSD card. It runs latest android Pie with ColorOS 6.0.1 out of the box.
In term of camera, There has Quad camera setup using with 48MP main camera with an f/1.8 aperture, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.3 aperture, 2MP monochrome shooter with f/2.0 aperture, and a 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture for portraits. For Front, there has 16MP selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture.
Battery and Display
It sport 6.5-inch waterdrop-style notch display with a HD+ (720×1600 pixels). There has pixel density of 270 ppi and a 20:9 aspect ratio. Moreover, there has Gorilla Glass 3+ for protect the screen. There has 5,000mAh battery with USB type-C Port.
Sensor & connectivity
Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, Rear mounted fingerprint sensor, gyro sensor, a geomagnetic sensor, hall sensor, proximity sensor and RGB light sensor. So, Connectivity options in the smartphone include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 5.0. It has also 3.5mm headphone jack and there is USB type-c port.
Oppo A11x will only be sold in one variant 8GB with128GB. This variant has been priced at CNY 1,799 (18,000 INR) and this device comes with Marine Green and Space Purple colour options.
Read Also: OPPO K5 revealed specifications and images: Reports and Certification
Thanks for Being With us, Share your Opinion and Feedback in the Comment section down below. stay tuned for more further updates in future.
- How to remove the Show More Options From the Context Menu on Windows 11 | Enable/Disable the enable classicby Romeshwar Prasad
- Reasons to Choose a Samsung Smartphoneby Mehak
- Reason to Pick Samsung Galaxy over iPhone!by Love Adhikari
- Dyson Pet Grooming Kit Review: Pet Pampering Made Easy!by Akhil Sharma
- How to enable Developer Mode on a Chromebook to unlock advanced functionalityby Akhil Sharma