How can I check the AI-generated text generated by OpenAI ChatGPT?
We have seen a lot of tricks and tips on Instagram reels, YouTube shorts, or elsewhere about generating content and earning money with it. Hence, it raises potential credibility issues. OpenAI, the company behind ChatGPT, is a popular AI conversation tool that can help with many things. However, it’s difficult to distinguish between human-written and AI-generated text.
Checking AI-generated content
However, it needs to be more accurate, as its detection rate is around 26%. But sometimes, it’s needed and will probably improve in the future, as it’s also designed to prevent AI text generators from being abused. Before proceeding, you should know that you do it not detect plagiarism. And when it says.
- very unlikely – less than 10%
- Unlikely – 10% to 45%
- Unclear – 45% to 90%
- Possibly 90% to 98%
- Likely – 98% or above
How to Check and Use the AI Text Classifier to Identify AI Content
- To check the content, head over to the OpenAI AI Text Classifier.
- Then enter the text in the text field.
- After that, click submit, and you’ll have your results at the bottom.
- That’s it!
The company is still gathering feedback on this, and an OpenAI spokesperson confirmed that they plan to improve their detection method. However, there are other AI detection tools. If you aren’t satisfied with the OpenAI tool, you can try GPTZero. We have already seen reports of people using this AI-generated text to spread false claims and cause harmful effects.
Because of this, the largest school in the U.S. has already banned ChatGPT from its network and devices. This is to prevent students from being exposed to inaccurate content produced by this tool. Additionally, Stack Overflow has banned content generated by ChatGPT because it was too easy to answer code-related questions and to prevent dubious answers. Also, note that the responses generated by ChatGPT are not 100% accurate, but they answer confidently.
- Download One UI 6.0 beta 3 for the Galaxy S23 series | Firmwareby Romeshwar Prasad
- Samsung release OneUI 6 Beta 4 to Galaxy S23 | Download Firmwareby Romeshwar Prasad
- Genshin Impact 4.1 Application Date & How to Apply, Livestream Date, New Events and Weapons, Release Date & Time, Banners, Characters & Moreby Mehak
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 6 Classic Review: Features, Health, and Double-Tapby Love Adhikari
- PAYDAY 3 crashes or lags to improve performance.by Mehak