The tech race has kicked off, and many companies have started integrating AI into their products to make work more efficient. OpenAI has been everywhere as it has been integrated with BingChat, Edge Co-pilot, and ChatGPT has become well known. Recently, Microsoft said that Bing has more than 100 million daily active users.
Microsoft has heavily invested in OpenAI and owns GitHub, which is already doing well with its AI-based Co-Pilot. After confirming that OpenAI is coming to Azure, OpenAI will open its API key access to developers to develop tools. The company still needs to make money out of it, so it’s not free. You have to pay to access the OpenAI key, but a free trial credit lets developers test it first before deciding if they want to continue with subscriptions.
The company is also making its advanced Speech-to-Text Whisper model. We already saw it on Microsoft’s Bing app on Android. Developers will get a 30-day data retention policy for API users.
How to Create an OpenAI Account Here are the instructions to get yourself an OpenAI key:
- Start by signing up with your email address or continue with an existing Google or Microsoft account.
- Fill in your name and cell phone number to verify. Once you’re onboarded to OpenAI,
- Click on your profile which appears in the upper-right corner of the dashboard.
- After that, click on “View API key” and then click on “Create New Secret Key.” From there, you need to copy and save it somewhere safe because you won’t be able to view that key again. If you need it again, you must create a new OpenAI API key.
If you’re unaware of what AI does, it’s used to communicate with OpenAI when you integrate OpenAI services into your app. With OpenAI API keys, developers can integrate ChatGPT functionality into their apps and products.
The company recently updated its GPT-3.5-turbo, which is cheaper than GPT-3.5. “Through a series of system-wide optimizations, we’ve achieved a 90% cost reduction for ChatGPT since December; we’re now passing those savings on to API users.”
Now the GPT model is priced at $0.002 per 1k tokens, but it’s open to developers to choose instances to get better control over features and performance. We’ve already seen third-party companies like Snapchat release its ChatGPT-based AI called “My AI chatbot,” available for all Snapchat+ subscribers.
Developers must be cautious, as Apple recently blocked the update for BlueMail, powered by ChatGPT. The Apple app review team asked the developers to apply for a 17+ age restriction because BlueMail’s built-in AI has no content filtering capabilities.
- Download Infinix Note 12 Turbo X670 Flash File Firmware | Software Updateby Sandeep Gautam
- Download Infinix Note 11S X698 Flash File Firmware | Software Updateby Sandeep Gautam
- Download Infinix Note 12 X670 Flash File Firmware | Software Updateby Sandeep Gautam
- Download Infinix Hot 10S NFC Flash File Firmware | Software Updateby Sandeep Gautam
- Download Infinix Hot 12 X689D Flash File Firmware | Software Updateby Sandeep Gautam