OnePlus 8 Lite Comes With Triple Rear Camera Setup: Confirmed
This Year, OnePlus Will launched Three Smartphone under its Oneplus 8 Series Including an Oneplus 8 Lite, Oneplus 8 and Oneplus 8 Pro. We already Saw the CAD Based Render.
The Device is Now Been Confirmed because the OnePlus 8 Lite Dummy (Prototype) Device is been leaked. Where the Device looks familiar with the Device CAD Render Leak Previously.
Alleged OnePlus 8 Lite clearly shows three rear cameras in a dummy model hoto Leak Shows Triple Rear Cameras Instead of Dual.
Where We Seen a Device With Triple rear camera Setup instead of Dual Rear camera leaked Previously. Unfortunately, There in No Further Details about the Device in terms of Specification. Likely, The Device is been shipped with an initial Blue Color option. According to Rumors, THe Device featuring a Punch-Hole Display and Triple rear camera Setup along a Dual Tune LED Flash Light.
Under the Hood, The Device is expected to be powered by MediaTek Helio Dimensity 1000 Soc offering a Dual Mode 5G Connectivity. on the other hand, Some Rumours suggest the device might be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 Soc or 765G because it also offering integrated 5G Modem.
Furthermore, We Didn’t find any Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor suggesting the device Will be Comes With Optical Fingerprint Scanner. As far as Security Concerned, it also delivers a Facial Recognition using selfie shooter. However, the device will be Comes with an AMOLE Display panel with a 20:9 aspect ratio of a Full HD Resolution along with a 90Hz Refreshe rate because it is a Standard for an Oneplus Device.
According to Report, The Device Might be Powered by 48MP or 64MP Primary Camera Sensor followed by Wide-angle-lense and a Depth Sensor. Similarly, This time Oneplus 8 Lite Comes with an IP53 Water and Dust resistance. To Power the Device it Equipped With a 4000mAh battery using a 30W USB Type-C Wired Fast charging. We Belive the Device Will be launched with a Price tag of $431 (~₹30,700) between $473 (~₹33,700).
The Oneplus 8 Lite Will be launched ahead of Oneplus 8 and OnePlus 8 pro. Not to mention, The Specification is based on Speculation and the Rumours surfaced online. So, We Suggested you take it as a Pinch of salt. While The Device will be Surfaced for more in Couple of Coming days.
Thanks for being With us, Share your more valuable opinion and feedback in the comment Section Down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- In Escape from Tarkov, how can you fix the error “Anticheat connection failed”?
- League of Legends: How to Restore Notifications That Have Been Temporarily Disabled
- How to boost Android gaming performance – Tips & Tricks
- How to Download VLC Player for Windows 11 from Microsoft Store
- Download and Install Elari KidPhone 4G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)