OnePlus 8 Lite affordable device With punch-hole, rectangular camera
Oneplus is working on there More Affordable Smartphone, Oneplus Venturing into the Mid-Range Budget Smartphone. The Renders CAD Render Comes from a Well-Known Leaker OnLeaks, The Device Supposed to be an Oneplus 8 Lite Include a 360° video + gorgeous 5K renders + dimensions.
We Don’t Know, How they would be as Successful Because of New Smartphone out almost Every 2 Weeks in this Segment. We Believe Oneplus Would have to Refresh this Series Multiple Times if they Want a Good Amount of Sale. Not to Mention, OxygenOS is a Key Point of Oneplus Device Software but Most Customers Don’t Careabout the Software. Even MIUI, ColorOS, JoviOS Were Quite interesting for the Price Segment.
Oneplus 8 Lite Expected to be First Mid-Range Smartphone, As of Now Device Name is Unknown But the Design of the Device Looking Quite Inspirational From Upcoming Galaxy A91 and Galaxy S11. However, The Device is expected to launched Q1 of 2020 alongside Oneplus 8-Series Oneplus.
First thing First the Device having a Flat OLED Display Panel With a Center Aligned Punch-Hole on the Top of Display. Meanwhile, The Device also Sport a Flash In-Display Fingerprint Sensor But We Don’t Have any Clarification about the Device Having 90Hz display or Not. It Will is an Interesting to See Whether this Device Feature a 90Hz Display or they kept it for There Premium Series.
On the Bottom of the Device, It Having a Type-C port for Charging and Data Sharing But We Don’t find a 3.5mm Audio jack Means Type-C Will Done a Job for it. Moreover, The Alert Slider Placed on the Right-Left Side of the Display.
In the Terms of Camera Sensor, The Device Comes With a Rectangular Rear Camera Module alongside a Dual Camera Sensor Placed at the Top-Left Corner of the Rear Panel.
Additionally, There Were LED Flashlight and a ToF Sensor (Time of Flight). Not to Mention, The Front Camera Hidden inside the Punch-Hole Selfie Shooter and the Camera Specification is Currently Unknown.
OnePlus 8 Lite: 360 degree renders [ EXCLUSIVE: 91Mobiles]
The Dimension of the Device Roughly Measured as 159.2 x 74 x 8.6mm. If We Recall, the Oneplus already Launched the Mid-Range Device Named as the OnePlus X back in 2015.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your More valuable opinion and feedback in the Comment Section Down below. Stay tuned for further updates in future on Same.
- Download GeForce RTX 3080 Ti driver for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download and install the PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta Update – Easy steps
- Fix KB5003637 prevents apps from accessing event logs after installation
- Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox Series X|S coming this summer with same depth as on PC
- Guide to Fix discord static sounds when streaming – Screen Sharing
- Go viral on Twitter and Facebook with the Cartoon Challenge
- Realme X7 5G Software Update Tracker – RMX2176PU – June 2021 | India – Security Patch, Fix, and Improve Performance
- Download Windows 11 Dev OS 21996.1 – How to Upgrade | 64 Bit – ISO
- How to Fix Mass Effect Legendary Edition Update Launcher Crashes and Xbox Series X Glitch
- Download and Install Motorola E7i Power XT2097-12 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Hometech HT 10MT Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)