OnePlus 8 Lite affordable device With punch-hole, rectangular camera
Oneplus is working on there More Affordable Smartphone, Oneplus Venturing into the Mid-Range Budget Smartphone. The Renders CAD Render Comes from a Well-Known Leaker OnLeaks, The Device Supposed to be an Oneplus 8 Lite Include a 360° video + gorgeous 5K renders + dimensions.
We Don’t Know, How they would be as Successful Because of New Smartphone out almost Every 2 Weeks in this Segment. We Believe Oneplus Would have to Refresh this Series Multiple Times if they Want a Good Amount of Sale. Not to Mention, OxygenOS is a Key Point of Oneplus Device Software but Most Customers Don’t Care about the Software. Even MIUI, ColorOS, JoviOS Were Quite interesting for the Price Segment.
Oneplus 8 Lite Expected to be First Mid-Range Smartphone, As of Now Device Name is Unknown But the Design of the Device Looking Quite Inspirational From Upcoming Galaxy A91 and Galaxy S11. However, The Device is expected to launched Q1 of 2020 alongside Oneplus 8-Series Oneplus.
First thing First the Device having a Flat OLED Display Panel With a Center Aligned Punch-Hole on the Top of Display. Meanwhile, The Device also Sport a Flash In-Display Fingerprint Sensor But We Don’t Have any Clarification about the Device Having 90Hz display or Not. It Will is an Interesting to See Whether this Device Feature a 90Hz Display or they kept it for There Premium Series.
On the Bottom of the Device, It Having a Type-C port for Charging and Data Sharing But We Don’t find a 3.5mm Audio jack Means Type-C Will Done a Job for it. Moreover, The Alert Slider Placed on the Right-Left Side of the Display.
In the Terms of Camera Sensor, The Device Comes With a Rectangular Rear Camera Module alongside a Dual Camera Sensor Placed at the Top-Left Corner of the Rear Panel.
Additionally, There Were LED Flashlight and a ToF Sensor (Time of Flight). Not to Mention, The Front Camera Hidden inside the Punch-Hole Selfie Shooter and the Camera Specification is Currently Unknown.
OnePlus 8 Lite: 360 degree renders [ EXCLUSIVE: 91Mobiles]
The Dimension of the Device Roughly Measured as 159.2 x 74 x 8.6mm. If We Recall, the Oneplus already Launched the Mid-Range Device Named as the OnePlus X back in 2015.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your More valuable opinion and feedback in the Comment Section Down below. Stay tuned for further updates in future on Same.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- Download Windows 11 Build 22458.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install Haier Alpha A7 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Tecno B1G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Unihertz Titan Pocket Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Doogee S97 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)