How to Download, Install and Use Google Camera mod on OnePlus 7 Pro
The Best thing about Oneplus 7 pro is About Camera, What if We Enhance the Camera Performance a lot More than What Oneplus Offers. The thing is Google is Offering you, the Google Camera.
Here are Some of Useful Ling Related to Oneplus 7 Pro.
Not to Mention, Oneplus Offers you best in class Smartphone Camera Compare to Other Flagship. The Google Camera is Comes to Mind When we are Talking about Good Camera Software. Everyone knows about Google’s Own Smartphone Camera No Other Can Beat its Performance and Quality.
OnePlus 7 pro with Google Camera! Here How you can Use?
Google Camera Brings Features like Night Sight, PhotoBooth and Many Other Features like this.
To Use Google Camera on Your Smartphone, Here are the Steps you can Follow:
After Downloading Both Files.
- Create a Folder With a Name GCam in Internal Storage.
- Further, Create a Folder With a Name Configs inside GCam.
- Install the GCam and Now Place (Copy > Paste) the Config File into Configs Folder inside GCam.
If you are Done that, You Can now Install GCam APK after Giving Permission to Install Unknown apps from Chrome Web.
Here is your GCam in your Oneplus 7 pro, You Will Find this Apk inside your App Drawer. This Could Replace your Primary Camera, Definitely, it Enhances your Camera Experience.
What GCam is About?
GCam is a Modified Google Camera App, Also Known as Pixel Camera. This Google Camera is the Stock Camera App Shipped With Nexus and Pixel Devices,
Google’s HDR+ Technology Help to Improve Picture Quality. Especially in Low-end and Mid-End Smartphone. These apps Include HDR+, portrait mode, motion photos, panorama, lens blur, 60fps video, slow motion, and more.
Don’t Blame Google and Use if it Doesn’t Work on your Device, It Little Difficult for Developers to Make it Compatible With a Huge Number of Phones.
After all, this is Not an Official App by Google. GCam is Not an open Source, Make it More Harder to Add New Feature Without Google Themselves.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your Opinion and Feedback in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for More Further Updates.
- How to Fix USB Device Not Recognized Error in Windows 7, 8, and 10
- POCO X5 Pro 5G Rolling Out Stable MIUI 14 update
- Download Oppo Reno 8T 4K Wallpapers | Oppo Reno 8T Stock Wallpapers |Download FullHD+|
- Download POCO X5 Pro 4K Wallpapers | POCO X5 Pro Stock Wallpapers |Download FullHD+|
- Realme X7 Max 5G Rolling out stable Realme UI 4.0 Android 13 Update