How to Download, Install and Use Google Camera mod on OnePlus 7 Pro
The Best thing about Oneplus 7 pro is About Camera, What if We Enhance the Camera Performance a lot More than What Oneplus Offers. The thing is Google is Offering you, the Google Camera.
Here are Some of Useful Ling Related to Oneplus 7 Pro.
Not to Mention, Oneplus Offers you best in class Smartphone Camera Compare to Other Flagship. The Google Camera is Comes to Mind When we are Talking about Good Camera Software. Everyone knowsabout Google’s Own Smartphone Camera No Other Can Beat its Performance and Quality.
OnePlus 7 pro with Google Camera! Here How you can Use?
Google Camera Brings Features like Night Sight, PhotoBooth and Many Other Features like this.
To Use Google Camera on Your Smartphone, Here are the Steps you can Follow:
After Downloading Both Files.
- Create a Folder With a Name GCam in Internal Storage.
- Further, Create a Folder With a Name Configs inside GCam.
- Install the GCam and Now Place (Copy > Paste) the Config File into Configs Folder inside GCam.
If you are Done that, You Can now Install GCam APK after Giving Permission to Install Unknown apps from Chrome Web.
Here is your GCam in your Oneplus 7 pro, You Will Find this Apk inside your App Drawer. This Could Replace your Primary Camera, Definitely, it Enhances your Camera Experience.
What GCam is About?
GCam is a Modified Google Camera App, Also Known as Pixel Camera. This Google Camera is the Stock Camera App Shipped With Nexus and Pixel Devices,
Google’s HDR+ Technology Help to Improve Picture Quality. Especially in Low-end and Mid-End Smartphone. These apps Include HDR+, portrait mode, motion photos, panorama, lens blur, 60fps video, slow motion, and more.
Don’t Blame Google and Use if it Doesn’t Work on your Device, It Little Difficult for Developers to Make it Compatible With a Huge Number of Phones.
After all, this is Not an Official App by Google. GCam is Not an open Source, Make it More Harder to Add New Feature Without Google Themselves.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your Opinion and Feedback in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for More Further Updates.
- How to Add or Remove Widgets in Windows 11
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Spotted on Geekbench with Snapdragon 778G chipset
- Redmi K40 Gaming Edition Launched with new Inverse Scale variant
- ZTE Axon 30 5G Launched in china with an under-display selfie camera
- How to Fix PUBG Error 00000D04/0021 – Dll Files, In-Game Crash and Startup Fix
- How to fix Windows Hello not working in the latest Windows 11