How to Download, Install and Use Google Camera mod on OnePlus 7 Pro
The Best thing about Oneplus 7 pro is About Camera, What if We Enhance the Camera Performance a lot More than What Oneplus Offers. The thing is Google is Offering you, the Google Camera.
Here are Some of Useful Ling Related to Oneplus 7 Pro.
Not to Mention, Oneplus Offers you best in class Smartphone Camera Compare to Other Flagship. The Google Camera is Comes to Mind When we are Talking about Good Camera Software. Everyone knows about Google’s Own Smartphone Camera No Other Can Beat its Performance and Quality.
OnePlus 7 pro with Google Camera! Here How you can Use?
Google Camera Brings Features like Night Sight, PhotoBooth and Many Other Features like this.
To Use Google Camera on Your Smartphone, Here are the Steps you can Follow:
After Downloading Both Files.
- Create a Folder With a Name GCam in Internal Storage.
- Further, Create a Folder With a Name Configs inside GCam.
- Install the GCam and Now Place (Copy > Paste) the Config File into Configs Folder inside GCam.
If you are Done that, You Can now Install GCam APK after Giving Permission to Install Unknown apps from Chrome Web.
Here is your GCam in your Oneplus 7 pro, You Will Find this Apk inside your App Drawer. This Could Replace your Primary Camera, Definitely, it Enhances your Camera Experience.
What GCam is About?
GCam is a Modified Google Camera App, Also Known as Pixel Camera. This Google Camera is the Stock Camera App Shipped With Nexus and Pixel Devices,
Google’s HDR+ Technology Help to Improve Picture Quality. Especially in Low-end and Mid-End Smartphone. These apps Include HDR+, portrait mode, motion photos, panorama, lens blur, 60fps video, slow motion, and more.
Don’t Blame Google and Use if it Doesn’t Work on your Device, It Little Difficult for Developers to Make it Compatible With a Huge Number of Phones.
After all, this is Not an Official App by Google. GCam is Not an open Source, Make it More Harder to Add New Feature Without Google Themselves.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your Opinion and Feedback in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for More Further Updates.
- Government of India plans to keep its citizen under microscope of surveillance, Assaults on Privacy -Say’s VPN Service Providers
- Samsung released Expert RAW v1.0.02.6 with better Adobe Lightroom support and is available for more Galaxy devices.
- How to download the Garena Free Fire OB34 Rampage Update
- How to Download and Install Android 13 Beta 2.1 on Your Phone
- Download and Install Hisense U963 HLTE100E Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)