One UI 5 Watch Beta for Galaxy Watch 4, and Watch 5, Register Now As Slots are Limited
Samsung also delivered on its promise during the announcement about bringing a dedicated Medical Info button folder to keep things tidy. This beta update is now enrolling participants. The beta program is based on WearOS 4, which upgrades One UI Watch 4. The first beta of One UI Watch 5 was announced a month ago, and it is available for Galaxy Watch 4, Watch4 Classic, Watch5, and Watch5 Pro.
One UI 5 brings modern design and user-friendly features, including broader health and fitness features such as an ECG app and a built-in sleep tracking feature. That’s not the only thing; it also includes productivity features such as an improved task manager and note-taking app. On top of that, there are privacy and security features with an updated security dashboard and privacy dashboard.
Samsung is releasing One UI 5 Watch for WearOS, with beta coming this month for eligible devices.— AndroidGreek (@AndroidGreek) May 5, 2023
Check the list of eligible Samsung smartwatches for the WearOS 4 update now, ⤵️https://t.co/j1DpukmoXE#Samsung #OneUi #WearOS #Android #galaxywatch5 #galaxywatch #OneUI5 #Tech pic.twitter.com/VmQjjnpflg
These bring significant enhancements, and the first beta of One UI Watch 5 was recently released. This will give beta testers a glimpse of the upcoming features and improvements.
What’s New with the OneUI 5 Watch Beta?
Another updated feature, Vertical Layout, allows users to find watch faces, tiles, timers, and bug controllers. The following enhancements have been made to customize watch faces and tiles and add an option to set them:
- Personalized vertical layout watch faces and tiles: Find the best look and feel for your watch.
- Timer: This gives quick access to the timer without opening the timer app.
- Bug Controller: Turn 360 Audio on or off.
- Control calls: adjust call volume, mute sound, and press the keypad button from your watch.
- Dictate Text: Dictate text using the Home Button. This will make it easier to send messages or emails without typing them out.
- Device Care: Check the status of the watch’s battery, storage, memory, and functionality to identify and fix any problems that could affect your watch’s performance.
- Gesture Support: Use gestures to control your watch without touching it, such as shaking your wrist, making a fist, or pinching your finger. This is to answer calls, dismiss notifications, or launch apps.
- Organise Apps in Folders: Create folders to keep your apps organized, making it easier to find them quickly with less scrolling.
- SOS System: It enables direct communication to an emergency phone number and relays information regarding the wearer’s location and medical information.
- Fall Detection: It’s also coming and will be activated by default for advanced-age users.
The update improves sleep tracking, activity tracking, and user safety. One UI 5 Watch will bring several improvements, such as improved sleep coaching, better SOS functionality, personalized heart rate zones, universal gestures, better time support, and the option to set wallpaper from a photo album.
Samsung’s Health Update with One UI Watch 5 Beta
Several health-related updates include better sleep tracking, heart rate zone training, and personalizing heart rate zones. Additionally, a Route Workout feature allows users to expand to include running and walking. Users can also search the GPX file database within the Samsung Health app for route recommendations.
- GPX Files for Route Workout: Access hiking and cycling. Users can also download the GPX file using the Health app.
- Improved Sleep Insight UI: Gives users more information about their sleep. The upgraded watch face will also show a sleep score and details like sleep phase, snoring hours, and blood oxygen levels.
- Automatic Cycling Workout Recording: Samsung Health now automatically records cycling workouts. This means users don’t need to manually start and stop them.
- Heart Rate Guidance during Running Workouts: It now provides heart rate guidance during running workouts. This ensures that users work out at the right intensity.
- Heart Rate Zone: This feature will allow users to create a customized interval training program with five different intensity levels, including warm-up, fat burn, cardio, high-intensity training, and maximum effort.
- Share Medical Info: Share your medical information with emergency services in an emergency, which also displays on the watch screen so that first responders can quickly access it.
- Backup & Restore: Samsung Health now allows backup and restore, making transferring to an additional device easier. However, this requires the latest Smart Switch app on your device.
The upgraded watch face also allows users to change to a different picture each time they are on the watch screen. This offers a more dynamic experience for Samsung’s smartwatch users. The updated software also allows you to use multiple timers, with up to 20 timers running simultaneously. It also has a full QWERTY keyboard and a more convenient calling experience.
How do I sign up for the One UI 5 Watch Beta?
Samsung is rolling out the beta of the upcoming One UI 5 Watch OS. This is only available in the US for Galaxy Watch 4 and Galaxy Watch 5 Series smartphones. After some delay, which is still unknown, the One UI Watch Beta is now live. Once you sign up, you should see an update for your Galaxy Watch, but it might not appear immediately.
This is quite similar to the One UI software for mobile. Once you register, Samsung will roll out the most recent firmware to your device via OTA. To sign up for the beta program, follow these instructions: A One UI 5 Watch Beta Programme banner will appear at the top of the homepage as soon as you open the app.
- Before installing the update, you should make a backup of your data.
- We don’t advise users to install the beta version on their primary device.
- Beta slots are limited, so join as soon as possible. However, the second beta release will allow more users to join.
- Rollback is not supported, so if you don’t want to use it, wait until the official version is released and then install the final official version.
- Beta is not available for LTE and carrier-locked watch models.
- OneUI Watch 5 Beta is large. It’s 1.5GB firmware with build numbers R890XXU1ZWF1/R8900XM1ZWF1 and a June 1, 2023 security patch.
- The beta update is available in South Korea and the US for the Galaxy Watch 4 and Watch 5 series watches. According to the company, betas aren’t scheduled to be released in other markets.
- This is rolling out and will appear in the Samsung Member app soon. Try again later if you don’t find the One UI Watch Beta Programme banner.
- Ensure your Galaxy 4 or Galaxy 5 watch runs the latest version.
- First, users should have a Galaxy Watch 4 or 5 with at least 30% battery. They should also be signed up for the Samsung Member app to register.
Within the Samsung Member app, log in with your Samsung account. If you don’t have a Samsung account, create one on the Samsung Accounts site.
Download and install One UI 5 Beta on the Galaxy Watch 4 and Watch 5.
Beta software is less stable than the final release of the software. This includes major bugs or issues you can report to Samsung through the Samsung Member app.
To enroll in the One UI Watch 5 beta program, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Samsung Member app.
- Select “Notice” and “Registration for the One UI Watch 5 Programme.”
- Scroll through the card carousel and look for the One UI Watch Beta Card. You will have two options to choose from. Choose the one that corresponds to your Galaxy Watch model.
- Scroll down and look for the “Join Now” button. Next, tap on “Sign up for the Beta.”
- You will be asked to agree to the beta program terms and conditions. Tap on “Agree.” Then, you will be asked to install an update to the Samsung Member app. Tap on “Install” to proceed.
- Once the update is installed, you will be enrolled in the beta program. After this, open the Galaxy Wearable app and select “Watch.”
- Head over to “Settings” and then “Watch Software Updates.” Tap on “Check for Updates.”
- If the update is available for your device, you will see “One UI Watch 5.” If the update is available, tap “Download” and “Install.” If the update is not available, wait a bit and try again.
- The update takes a few minutes to finish. Once completed, your watch will restart.
- Once your watch restarts, you will run OneUI Watch 5.
The beta program allows users to test the latest features and improvements before making One UI 5 available. The stable version is expected later this year. Samsung is gathering feedback from beta participants. The Galaxy Watch 6 will be released next month with One UI 5 and WatchOS. The Galaxy Watch 6 is rumored to return rotating bezels. Similar features are expected to be unveiled during Samsung’s upcoming Galaxy Unpacked event, scheduled for late July.
- Download Infinix Note 12 Turbo X670 Flash File Firmware | Software Updateby Sandeep Gautam
- Download Infinix Note 11S X698 Flash File Firmware | Software Updateby Sandeep Gautam
- Download Infinix Note 12 X670 Flash File Firmware | Software Updateby Sandeep Gautam
- Download Infinix Hot 10S NFC Flash File Firmware | Software Updateby Sandeep Gautam
- Download Infinix Hot 12 X689D Flash File Firmware | Software Updateby Sandeep Gautam