The Samsung Galaxy S23 has one of the most impressive cameras and has been ranked in the top 10 among the best smartphones with camera capabilities. Samsung is also putting in some effort to make its camera more pleasing to its users. The company has launched Expert Raw, which allows professionals to edit images using Galaxy’s RAW image capturing.
Since it can capture RAW images, it has more details, allowing editors to edit extensively. As Samsung is now rolling out the One UI 5.1, it brings minor upgrades, optimizations, and improvements where the Expert RAW is now integrated within the Camera Software of Galaxy S23.
Samsung Expert RAW is now more accessible with the One UI 5.1. This upgrade comes with the Galaxy S23 Ultra and provides more power than the existing pro-grade camera, especially for photographers. They no longer have to open the Expert RAW separately because they can now directly access it from the Camera App.
Users have to separately install the Expert RAW from the Galaxy Store. Let’s check how you can open the Expert RAW from the Camera App.
- Open the camera app on your Galaxy device.
- Tap on the “More” option.
- You will see “Expert RAW” appear in the screen’s upper-right corner.
- If it doesn’t appear, download and install “Expert RAW” from the Galaxy Store.
- Once installed, you can start using it directly.
This feature is quite useful, and all eligible smartphones can use this functionality with One UI 5.1. Hopefully, this article remains helpful for you, and you have been able to quickly access the Expert RAW. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback. If there are any queries, share them with us in the comment below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.
- Download One UI 6.0 beta 3 for the Galaxy S23 series | Firmwareby Romeshwar Prasad
- Samsung release OneUI 6 Beta 4 to Galaxy S23 | Download Firmwareby Romeshwar Prasad
- Genshin Impact 4.1 Application Date & How to Apply, Livestream Date, New Events and Weapons, Release Date & Time, Banners, Characters & Moreby Mehak
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 6 Classic Review: Features, Health, and Double-Tapby Love Adhikari
- PAYDAY 3 crashes or lags to improve performance.by Mehak