Best YouTube video downloader app to download YouTube videos on Android
YouTube is one of the most popular video streaming services. We have several ways to download YouTube videos on Android. With over 2 billion monthly active users, many want to save videos offline because they want to view them without an internet connection. One way to do this is to have YouTube Premium and use third-party apps, online websites, or Chrome extensions.
Free YouTube Downloader on Android without premium!
Note: Downloading YouTube videos comes under the Creative Commons License. Also, some video downloader apps may alsoonly be unavailable in some countries or regions.
Ways to Download YouTube Videos in 2023 on Android
Here are the best ways to download YouTube videos on an Android device, for which there are different methods.
The best and official way to download YouTube videos on Android. You can download videos in different quality settings, including 1080p, 720p, and 360p. An alternative method to getting a YouTube subscription is using Google Opinion Credits.
- Open the YouTube app and sign in to YouTube Premium with your activated Google Account.
- Play the video that you want to download to your Android device.
- Tap on the download icon that appears below the video.
- A pop-up window will appear. Select your preferred video quality.
- Click download, and your video will start downloading.
Note: You can also pre-define the download settings to start downloading videos directly and effortlessly next time.
|Video Quality||Data Used Per Minute|
|720p HD||14.50 MB|
|1080p HD||27.61 MB|
There are several perks with YouTube Premium, such as an ad-free experience, support for YouTube music, background playback, picture-in-picture, and more. You can still download YouTube videos without premium, but only in 360p, which means not in HD.
This app isn’t available on the Google Play Store. This is because Google doesn’t support downloading YouTube videos from unauthorized sources. We recommend that you download TubeMate from a trusted source.
- Download TubeMate, and with it, you can browse YouTube videos.
- Play the video you want to download, and tap on the green download button icon in the upper-right corner.
- Next, set the preferred video quality in the pop-up window.
- Now, it will start downloading YouTube videos.
This may be more useful for you, allowing you to download audio-only files.
Note: It is not recommended to use YouTube Premium for downloading videos on an Android device. Also, don’t download videos that are copyrighted or that you don’t have permission to download.
This is a universal downloader that works on YouTube. Here is a guide on using the 4K Video Downloader to download YouTube videos on your Android phone. The app has a simple user interface, which makes it easy to use. This app is available for macOS, Windows, Linux, and Android.
- Download the app and copy the video URL you want to download.
- Open the app and paste the link into the “Paste Link” button.
- The app will automatically fetch and download the video at the highest possible resolution.
It also allows you to download YouTube videos. It is easy to use and doesn’t require a premium subscription or APK sideloading. Instead, it can be downloaded from your browser.
- Open your browser and type Vidiget.com.
- Next, copy the URL from YouTube that you want to download and then paste the URL into the link provided.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to download the video to your Android device.
- Choose the video quality and format you want to download.
- Click the download button, and the video will download to your Android device.
Note: We recommend downloading YouTube videos on Android using the YouTube Premium service.
- Download One UI 6.0 beta 3 for the Galaxy S23 series | Firmwareby Romeshwar Prasad
- Samsung release OneUI 6 Beta 4 to Galaxy S23 | Download Firmwareby Romeshwar Prasad
- Genshin Impact 4.1 Application Date & How to Apply, Livestream Date, New Events and Weapons, Release Date & Time, Banners, Characters & Moreby Mehak
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 6 Classic Review: Features, Health, and Double-Tapby Love Adhikari
- PAYDAY 3 crashes or lags to improve performance.by Mehak