Nokia Launched its Nokia 800 Rugged and Nokia 2720 Flip Phone in China
Nokia Launched its Latest Flip Device in China, which is a Refreshed Version for the New Generation Featuring a Secondary Display. On the Other hand, the Device also unveiled a Rugged Smartphone Design to Survive in Harsh Environment.
Furthermore, The device is MIL-STD-810G (Military-Grande) Certified Suggested it can Easily Survive a Though Condition. However, The Device also Certified With IP68 Water and Dust Resistance Means it can go up to a Depth of 1.5 Meters for 30 Minutes. Even it Can Survive if you drop the Device from Over 1.8 Directly Connect With Concrete.
Additionally, The December can handle a -20°C to 55°C Temperature. The Device Itself Covered With a Deep keystroke, Corners Special Rubbers for More Durability.
There is a VoLTE HD Voice Calling Feature and a Wi-Fi Hotspot Feature. As for Connectivity, it Supports 4G Network from China Mobile, China Unicom and China Telecom.
Moreover, The Device Housing a 2MP Rear camera followed by LED Flash Light. It Will is available for 899 Yuan (~₹128) from December 32 in multiple Color options.
The Device Comes With a Dual Screen Featuring a 2.8-Inch QVGA Primary Display and a 1.3-inch Secondary Display. Meanwhile, it sports a Physical Keyboard
In the Terms of camera Performance, the Device having a Single Rear 2MP Camera Sensor along an LED Flash Placed at the Centre of the Rear Panel. The Chipset of the
The device paired with a 4GB of Internal Storage. Which you can Expand Further using MicroSD Card Slot. It also Remains the 3.5mm Audio jack and a Bluetooth 4.0 Connectivity.
Whereas, it Support a GPS and GLONASS including Google Maps and a KaiOS App Store. As for Connectivity, it having a Wi-Fi and LTE Connectivity. Even this Device has a Wi-Fi Hotspot and will be available in Single Sim and Dual-SIM Variant. This Device Will be available from December 30 this year at the price of 599 Yuan (~$85). Likewise, There Will be Red and White Color Option.
Thanks for being With us, Share your more valuable opinion and feedback in the comment Section Down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- Download Windows 11 Build 22458.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install Haier Alpha A7 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Tecno B1G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Unihertz Titan Pocket Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Doogee S97 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)