Nokia C3 surfaced online with 1.2GHz Unisoc soc and 3GB Ram, Reports
Nokia upcoming budget affordable smartphone, the Nokia C3 has been in developments. The device likely to be an entry-level smartphone as the device appears on Geekbench and earlier it was listed on TENAA Certification. The device seems to be quite promising so let’s take a closer look toward the device and know more about it.
Nokia C3 Key Specification and Highlights
According to a listing, the device is going to be powered by 1.2GHz UniSoc based on octa-core CPU. The chipset of the device paired with a 3GB of Ram. Therefore, the device has been running on Android 10 based custom Skin out of the box.
While testing the device have achieved a score of 805 in Single-Core and 3430 in Multi-Core CPU. However, the device is going tobe comes with a 3GB of Ram instead of 2GB Ram. Which suggested the device will introduce itself in two different memory configuration.
The device will become in an HD+ display panel with a Waterdrop notch on the top of the device. As expected, the device might have a dual or triple rear camera module. Not to mention, the device will be run on Android Go utilizing 2 Year of warranty update so far. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below.
- Does we get Windows 11 23H2 over 22H2 and 21H2?by Akhil Sharma
- Galaxy AI will be integrated with Bixby and the Galaxy Watch for advanced assistants.by Love Adhikari
- Samsung rolls out AI features to older devices: List of Eligible Galaxy AI Devicesby Mehak
- How to Install Windows 11 24H2by Romeshwar Prasad
- Does Rice a potential solution for Wet iPhone?by Akhil Sharma