Nokia 2.3 Vs Redmi Note 8A, Full Specification and Price (Mobile Comparison)
Recently Nokia Launched its New smartphone Called as Nokia 2.3. This device comes with MediaTek Helio A22 with entry level smartphone runs with android One. Today lets about the Comparison of Nokia 2.3 and Redmi 8A full specification and price. Redmi 8A comes with Qualcomn snapdragon 439 Soc.
Nokia 2.3 has Powered MediaTek Helio A22 octa-core processsor which is clocked at 2Ghz processor. This chipset coupled with single Varaint 2GB With 32Gb Storage on-Board. While Redmi 8A Has powered By Qualcomn snapdragon 439 octa-core processor which is clocked at the 1.9Ghz processor. It comes with 2GB+32GB and 3GB+32GB storage onboard. It runs latest Android Pie out of the box.
In term of the camera, Nokia 2.3 comes with Dual 13MP primary sensor with 2MP depth sensor with f/2.2 lens. Which captures Good Quality Pictures and Shoot videos For Front, there has 5MP slefie camera with f/2.4 lens. While Redmi 8A using with single 13MP Rear camera with f/1.8 lens and 5MP selfie camera with same f/2.4 lens.
Nokia 2.3 Comes with 6.2-inch (720×1520 pixels)HD+ Display With a Waterdrop Notch Display Panel. There is an Advanced in-Cell Display Featuring, a 19:9 aspect ratio. Nokia uses to manufacture the device is Poly-carbonate rear penal along a dedicated Google Assistant Button. while Redmi 8A comes with a 6.22-inch HD+ IPS LCD Display With a Waterdrop Notch on the Top of Display. Meanwhile, it has a 19.9 aspect ratio With a 720x1520pixel Resolution. For Protection It Offers a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection on top of Screen.
To Power the Device, Redmi 8A has a 5000mAh Li-Polymer battery Using an 18W Fast Charging Using a USB TYPE-C Charger. Which is Sometime We Can’t Expect at the Entry-Level Price point.
However, As Usual, Redmi Doesn’t Bundle an 18W Fast Charger Instead it Bundled a 10W (5V/2A) Charger. while Nokia 2.3 Equipped with a 4000mAh battery packed by AI for Long Battery Life using a 5W Charger. Redmi 8A is better than Nokia 2.3 In Battery Comaprision, which has comes with 5,000mAh battery.
Nokia 2.3 price tag is Price of Rs. 8,199 for single Variant 2GB+32GB storage, while Redmi 8A Price tag is Rs. 6,499 For 2GB+32GB Sorage and Rs. 6,999 For 3GB+ 32GB Storage Variant.
Thanks for being With us, Share your more valuable opinion and feedback in the comment Section Down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.
- How to Turn your Android into a Capable Gaming Machine
- Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12 launching this October; check eligible device, features, and more
- Bitcoin consume more energy than entire nation of Philippines and Argentina
- China central bank ban crypto-currency trading activities and mining, calls it illegal
- Apple blacklists Epic Games’ “Fortnite” from the App Store until all court appeals are exhausted.
- Download Battlefield Mobile APK Alpha Beta – Early Acess for Android: How to Download and Play
- Netflix’s forthcoming League of Legends series, premieres November 6th
- Restore audio missing from Instagram stories – How to Fix step by step guide
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra with S Pen is set to dethrone the Galaxy Note Series
- Google is cutting its cut of sales on its cloud marketplace, even after Google Cloud Revenue Jumps 54% To $4.63B,
- Is there a charger included with the iPhone 13 and 13 Pro?