Noble ROM 2.0 carries One UI 4 with Android 12 to the Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy Note 9
Samsung has delivered the Android 12-based One UI 4.0 for a long time cell phones, And unfortunately the update isn’t viable with Galaxy S9 and Note 9 cell phones on the grounds that the organization has effectively given 3 significant Android updates to these gadgets. Indeed, even after this, you can appreciate Android 12 on your Galaxy S9 and Note 9 gadgets.
Stress not, XDA’s reseller’s exchange modding local area takes care of you. In spite of the fact that Samsung’s 2018 leads won’t authoritatively get the Android 12 update, proprietors of these gadgets can now partake in all the decency of One UI 4 as Noble ROM 2.0, kindness of XDA Recognized Developer AlexisXDA.
The second era Noble ROM is compatible with the Exynos 9810-fueled Galaxy S9 (SM-G960F), Galaxy S9 Plus (SM-G965F), and Galaxy Note 9 (SM-N960F). Additionally, you can download a form gathered specifically for Korean variations (model number ending in ‘N’) as well. It is based on the Galaxy Note 10 Plus, with a few elements added such as the authority Galaxy S22 backdrops. The best part is that the TWRP-flashable ZIP includes a coordinated AROMA installer, which permits the customer to redo every single part of the establishment.
Noble ROM 2.0 Features
- February 2022 Android security patches
- All OneUI 4 stuffs have been ported successfully
- Odexed, hardly debloated, and added some tweaks for best performance and better battery
- Added some tweaks in order to have the best smoothness and general performance
- AROMA installer that allows you to select everything you want to have on your phone in order to improve the user experience
- Remappable Bixby Button
- Disabled RMM Lock
- Google Pay working (Hide it with Magisk)
- Secure Folder working
- S22 Wallpapers
- Photo Remaster, Object Eraser, and Extra Dim available
- Protect Battery option and RAM Plus Enabled
- Useful Cards section enabled in Messages Apps
- Improved zoom quality in gallery
- Useful cards tab enabled in messages
- Night mode zoom on camera
- Night mode on hyperlapse
- Enabled Dolby on Game
- Power key in notification panel
- Samsung App Lock
- iOS 15 Emoji’s selectable in AROMA
While the port is steady to the point of being run as an every day driver on the Galaxy S9 or Galaxy Note 9, a few elements (for example the iris scanner) are broken. The designer additionally recommends to impair HDR from camera settings to abstain from crashing while at the same time using the back camera. The total rundown of known issues in Noble ROM 2.0 can be seen as here.
Download Noble ROM 2.0
Since this is an outsider delivery, you really want to open the bootloader of your Galaxy S9/Note 9 to introduce NOBLE ROM 2.0 OneUI 4.0 FULL PORT . Remember that opening the bootloader alone is adequate to trip KNOX, and you will for all time lose admittance to Samsung Pay and security elements like Secure Folder. On the off chance that that is something that doesn’t irritate you, make a beeline for the gadget explicit XDA string connected underneath and adhere to the directions in the primary post to get the ROM ready for action on your telephone.
- Download and Install ZTE Blade A51 Lite Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Motorola Moto G100 XT2215-4 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Teracube 2e 2020 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Realme GT Neo 3T RMX3371 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install bq Mobile bq-5560l Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)