NEW LG Velvet 4G and Oppo device appear on Bluetooth SIG certification
LG had officially launched there LG Velvel last month. Meanwhile, their upcoming device has been surfaced online. LG is planning to launch its new smartphone with aimed for a 5G Connectivity. According to reports, The LG Velvet is expected to launch in Q4 2020. The device seems to be quite promising so let’s take a closer look toward the device and know more about it.
LG Velvel 4G Highlights
First thing first, the LG Velvet appear with the internal model number LM-G910EMW. The device with the same model number appears on the Bluetooth SIG revealed there would be Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity so far.
Oppo CPH2089 and CPH2091 Highlights
On the other hand, there were two new smartphones from Oppo appear on the Bluetooth SIG. The device was Oppo will offers appear with the internal model number Oppo CPH2089 and Oppo CPH2091. Likely, the device will be delivering a Bluetooth 5.1.
Additionally, the device will be running on Android 10 based custom Skin ColorOS 7.2 out of the box. Therefore, the device provides a dual-band Wi-Fi connectivity. Unfortunately, there are no further details available about the device so far.
Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback. If there is any query share with us in the comment section down below, stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.
- Does we get Windows 11 23H2 over 22H2 and 21H2?by Akhil Sharma
- Galaxy AI will be integrated with Bixby and the Galaxy Watch for advanced assistants.by Love Adhikari
- Samsung rolls out AI features to older devices: List of Eligible Galaxy AI Devicesby Mehak
- How to Install Windows 11 24H2by Romeshwar Prasad
- Does Rice a potential solution for Wet iPhone?by Akhil Sharma