Motorola One Action launched in Europe, full specification & price
Finally Motorola launched its new Motorola One Action in Europe. Motorola Introduced Smartphone with lots of latest technology, This device comes with 6.3-inch IPS LCD with fullHD+ resolution. It powered by Samsung Exynos 9609 chipset coupled with 4GB of RAM and 128GB storage onboard. Motorola one action launched in India On 23 August 2019 expected with same specification. the Motorola One Action will be available in Brazil, Mexico, and various European countries stating price €259 ($288 and 20492.93 INR)
Motorolahas a 6.3-inch IPS LCD with fullHD+ resolution. it has 1080 pixels resolution and their 21:9 aspect ratio. This device comes with a Punch-hole camera display. This device has a massive 3,500 mAh battery with USB type-c port.
Motorola One Action has powered by Gareebo Bala Samsung Exynos 9609 chipset coupled with 4GB of RAM and 128GB storage onboard. Storage can further increase up to 256GB storage via using MicroSD card. It runs the latest Android Pie Out of the box.
In term of the camera, There are a triple rear camera 12MP primary sensor, 16MP ultra-wide, and 5MP depth sensor. For the Front, there is a 12MP selfie Shooter. Some other Features on camera supports Nightscape, Hybrid HDR, Chroma Boost, and Portrait Mode, Nightscape, Hybrid HDR, Chroma Boost, and Portrait Mode.
sensor & Connectivity
Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, gyro sensor, a geomagnetic sensor, hall sensor, proximity sensor and RGB light sensor. So, Connectivity options in the smartphone include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 5.0. supports Nightscape, Hybrid HDR, Chroma Boost, and Portrait Mode.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your valuable Feedback and Opinion in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for More Further Updates on Same.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- Download Windows 11 Build 22458.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install Haier Alpha A7 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Tecno B1G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Unihertz Titan Pocket Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Doogee S97 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)