Motorola Moto G9 Plus appears on FCC Certification with XT2087-1 Model Number
Motorola upcoming flagship premium smartphone, the Moto G9 Plus is going to launch quite soon. The device seems to be quite promising so let’s take a closer look toward the device and know more about it.
Also, the device spotted on TUV Rhineland database alongside FCC certification revealed its key specification and highlights.
Moto G9 Plus Key Specification and Highlights
First thing first, the device has been appearing with the internal model number XT2087-1. The device was likely to be a quite impressive smartphone.
Therefore, the device is going to equip with a 4700mAh battery using a 30W of fast charging solution bundled in the box.As for connectivity, the device having support for an FM Radio, Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth BR/EDR/LE. Moreover, the device is going to having a charging adapter with the model number SC-301/ SC-302/ SC-303/ SC-305/ SC-306/ SC-307/ SC-309 as the device bundled with respected to region most likely to be an MG50.
On the other hand, the device has been listed on the Spanish retailer website suggested the device will be priced at Euro 277 for the 4GB and 128GB memory configuration. According to reports, the device is going to be launch quite soon as expected to be launched in a couple of weeks.
Unfortunately, there are no further details available for the device so far. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.
- Redmi Note 9 (merlin) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V184.108.40.206.RJORUXM
- POCO F2 Pro (lmi) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V220.127.116.11.RJKEUXM
- POCO X2 (phoenixin) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V18.104.22.168.RGHINXM
- Redmi K40 (alioth) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V22.214.171.124.RKHCNXM
- Redmi Note 8 (ginkgo) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V126.96.36.199.RCOCNXM
- POCO X3 Pro (vayu) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V188.8.131.52.RJUTRXM
- Fix This PC Can’t Run Windows 11 Error – How to Quick & Easiest Guide | Upgrade to Windows 11
- Garena Free Fire: Redeem Codes for June 2021 – Update June 23
- Fix PUBG Mobile 90 FPS Support lags on Asus ROG Phone 5
- Download and Install Lava LMG02 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install NEC Lavie Tab E 7 SD1 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)