Motorola Moto G8 Plus: Leaks and competitive killer features launch soon.
Motorola Is been Testing a lot of Smartphone Series, This time the Successor of G Series is been Surface Online. Where the Device Preparing itself to be Best in Segment. Moto G7 Series being a One Year One Device, but Looking like they Might be Launched Successor of Moto G7. Which Weill be an Upgrade in terms of Performance and Camera. The Internal model number of Moto G8 Plus is XT2019.
Moto G8 Will be a Next Device, Which Will look Quite Identical to Moto G7 Device. There Will be a Waterdrop Notch Display With an IPS LCD Screen, which is a 6.3-inch Full HD Display Panel With a 2280×1080 Pixel Resolution. Moreover, it also Supports a Stereo Loudspaer and the Bottom Chin is Property much Larger than Competitor.
Motorola Moto G8 Plus offer a 48-megapixel, 4000mAh battery with Turbo Power fast charging, Snapdragon 665 chipset Coupled with 4GB RAM and 25MP selfie
Meanwhile the Moto One Macro Feature a 48MP primary Quad Rear Camera Setup alongside a Rear Mounted Fingerprint Sensor. Recently, They also introduced a Moto One Action With allowing you to Record Horizontally Video in portrait Mode. Where it Sport a 25MP Primary Sensor. For Connectivity it having a Bluetooth 5.0, LTE Cat.13, dual-band Wi-Fi, Larger 9.1mm and weight 188g.
Under the Hood, The Device Will be Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Soc Coupled With 4GB of Ram and 128GB of Onboard Storage. Chipset is Clocked at 2.0GHz and Using a Kryo 260 Cores.
To Power the Device it Equipped With a 4000mAh battery using a Turbo Power Fast charging Technology. It also Remains a 3.5mm Audio jack and USB Type-C. However, There is a Rear Mounted Fingerprint Sensor for Biometric Authentication.
In terms of Camera, it Having a Triple Rear Camera Setup Housing a 48MP Primary + 16MP Ultra-Wide angle Lens With a 117° Field of View. Where We Believe other Will be a 5MP Depth Sensor alongside a Laser Autofocus.
While the Front Might be a 25MP Selfie Shooter. It runs on Android 9.0 Pie out of the box, which gives you a Clean and Stock Experience as Usal. There Will be Two years of Security and Android updates.
According to Report, The Device Suppose to be launched on October 24 in Brazil. Unfortunately, We Didn’t have any Information about the Pricing.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your More valuable opinion and feedback in the Comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on Same.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- Download Windows 11 Build 22458.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install Haier Alpha A7 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Tecno B1G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Unihertz Titan Pocket Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Doogee S97 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)