[UPDATE] Motorola Moto G8 Play With MediaTek SoC, HD+ Screen and 4,000mAh
Motorola upcoming Moto G8 Play Smartphone from Moto G8-Series With a major Upgrade over it Recently G Series.
[UPDATE] Friday, October 18: Motorola Moto G8 Play Leaks Hands-on images
It comes with a 5.7-inch HD+ 720×1520 Pixel Resolution Display With a Waterdrop Notch on top of Display. There Were a lot of devices With the Internal model Numbers XT2015-2, XT2016-1, or XT2016-2 possibility Belonging to Moto G8-Series of Smartphone. Display Could be Well Protected by Corning Gorilla Glass.
src="https://androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/g8-serie.jpg" alt="Moto G8 Plus" width="1217" height="720" srcset="https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/g8-serie.jpg 1217w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/g8-serie-300x177.jpg 300w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/g8-serie-768x454.jpg 768w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/g8-serie-1024x606.jpg 1024w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/g8-serie-600x355.jpg 600w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/g8-serie-585x346.jpg 585w" sizes="(max-width: 1217px) 100vw, 1217px">
Under the hood, The Device is Powered by MediaTek Helio P60 or P70 Soc Coupled with 3/4GB of Ram and 32/64GB of onboard storage. We believe this Device Might be Focused on the Gaming more as the Name Suggest the “Play”.
In the Terms of Camera Performance, The Device packed a Triple Camera Setup housing a 48MP Primary Sensor + 16MP 117° Ultra-Wide-angle Lens + 5MP Depth Sensor With an LED Flashlight. While front Selfie Shooter was hidden Inside the Waterdrop Notch.
For Security, It having a Rear Mounted Fingerprint Sensor placed inside the Logo of Motorola. To Power the device it Equipped with a 4000mAh batter Recently Surfaced in an FCC listing., Where it also Offers an NFC and Dual SIM Support.
However, The Power and Volume Rocker placed on the right side of the device accomplished by the USB Type-C port alongside Mic and Single Speaker Grills on the bottom of the device. It also Remains the 3.5mm audio jack, Which makes Science in a lot of ways. The Dimension of the device Measured as 157.6mm x 75.4mm.
According to Some Report, This Moto G8 Series Expected to be launched on October 24th and Available Across Europe, South America and the Asia-Pacific region.
Thanks for being with us, Share your more valuable opinion and feedback in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on Same.
- Download GeForce RTX 3080 Ti driver for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download and install the PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta Update – Easy steps
- Fix KB5003637 prevents apps from accessing event logs after installation
- Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox Series X|S coming this summer with same depth as on PC
- Guide to Fix discord static sounds when streaming – Screen Sharing
- Go viral on Twitter and Facebook with the Cartoon Challenge
- Realme X7 5G Software Update Tracker – RMX2176PU – June 2021 | India – Security Patch, Fix, and Improve Performance
- Download Windows 11 Dev OS 21996.1 – How to Upgrade | 64 Bit – ISO
- How to Fix Mass Effect Legendary Edition Update Launcher Crashes and Xbox Series X Glitch
- Download and Install Motorola E7i Power XT2097-12 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Hometech HT 10MT Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)