[UPDATE] Motorola Moto G8 Play With MediaTek SoC, HD+ Screen and 4,000mAh
Motorola upcoming Moto G8 Play Smartphone from Moto G8-Series With a major Upgrade over it Recently G Series.
[UPDATE] Friday, October 18: Motorola Moto G8 Play Leaks Hands-on images
It comes with a 5.7-inch HD+ 720×1520 Pixel Resolution Display With a Waterdrop Notch on top of Display. There Were a lot of devices With the Internal model Numbers XT2015-2, XT2016-1, or XT2016-2 possibility Belonging to Moto G8-Series of Smartphone. Display Could be Well Protected by Corning Gorilla Glass.
Under the hood, The Device is Powered by MediaTek Helio P60 or P70 Soc Coupled with 3/4GB of Ram and 32/64GB of onboard storage. We believe this Device Might be Focused on the Gaming more as the Name Suggest the “Play”.
In the Terms of Camera Performance, The Device packed a Triple Camera Setup housing a 48MP Primary Sensor + 16MP 117° Ultra-Wide-angle Lens + 5MP Depth Sensor With an LED Flashlight. While front Selfie Shooter was hidden Inside the Waterdrop Notch.
For Security, It having a Rear Mounted Fingerprint Sensor placed inside the Logo of Motorola. To Power the device it Equipped with a 4000mAh batter Recently Surfaced in an FCC listing., Where it also Offers an NFC and Dual SIM Support.
However, The Power and Volume Rocker placed on the right side of the device accomplished by the USB Type-C port alongside Mic and Single Speaker Grills on the bottom of the device. It also Remains the 3.5mm audio jack, Which makes Science in a lot of ways. The Dimension of the device Measured as 157.6mm x 75.4mm.
According to Some Report, This Moto G8 Series Expected to be launched on October 24th and Available Across Europe, South America and the Asia-Pacific region.
Thanks for being with us, Share your more valuable opinion and feedback in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on Same.
- In MLB The Show 21, how can you fix the Road to the Show mission not progressing bug?
- In Escape from Tarkov, how can you fix the error “Anticheat connection failed”?
- League of Legends: How to Restore Notifications That Have Been Temporarily Disabled
- How to boost Android gaming performance – Tips & Tricks
- How to Download VLC Player for Windows 11 from Microsoft Store
- Download and Install Elari KidPhone 4G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- How do you upgrade the firmware on your Asus router?
- Google has filed a complaint with the Delhi High Court against the CCI for allegedly “leaking” a confidential report.
- Apple has been compelled to phase out Lightning and transition to USB Type-c by 2024.
- The Tecno Spark 8 is a new smartphone from Tecno
- Oppo upcoming smartphone, the Find X5 Pro, will surely feature 50W of wireless charging.