Motorola Moto E6 announced with Snapdragon 435 and 5.5” display
Motorola launches Moto E6 in the US with lots of new features and latest technology. This device powered By Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 Soc with HD+ display, The Motorola Moto E6 low range smartphone. The Moto E6 costs $150 in the US
Moto E6 has powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 Soc with Adreno 505 GPU. This chipset built on the old 28nm node. This Device coupled with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage. This device storage can further be expanded Up to 256Gb via using a microSD card. It runs latest Android Pie Out of the box
In term of Camera, There is Single both Rear and Front 13MP rear camera with an f/2.0 aperture and a 1.12µm pixel size. For Selfie, There is a 5MP front camera. In Portrait Mode, use the front or rear camera to enhance a subject in by adding a beautiful blur effect in the background. Some other features on-camera supports Nightscape, Hybrid HDR, Chroma Boost, and Portrait Mode,
it features to a 5.5” Max Vision display an 18:9 aspect ratio. There is a high screen to body mass ration Moreover, There is 3,000 Removable battery with 5W charging battery.
Sensors & connectivity
Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, gyro sensor, a geomagnetic sensor, hall sensor, proximity sensor and RGB light sensor.So Connectivity options in the smartphone include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 5.0. supports Nightscape, Hybrid HDR, Chroma Boost, and Portrait Mode
Let Us Know What did you think about this Device in Comment Section Below? Stay tuned for More Further Updates.
- Call Of Duty Season 5 2022 with New Map “Apocalypse Map” a jungle-based from CoD Black Ops Cold War
- Download and Install Tecno Camon 19 Pro 5G CI7n Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Lenovo Legion Y700 Gaming Tablet TB-9707F Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Realme Narzo 50i Rio Edition Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install LT Mobile P20 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)