Motorola Moto E LE listed on Verizon’s website with Snapdragon 633 and Price expected to start $150
Motorola is working on its affordable smartphone the Moto E LE, the successor of Moto E6 that has been launched back in 2019. The moto E LE has been surface online on Verizon’s official website and it seems to be quite promising so let’s take a closer look towards the device and know more about it.
Moto E LE Key Specifications and Highlights
Moto E LE Upcoming device is most likely to be an affordable budget smartphone, The device seems to understand upgrade over Moto E6. Under the hood, the device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 mobile processor based on an octa-core CPU.
Before the device is been running on Android 10 based stock Android out of the box, delivering and quick security patches and 2 years of Android update. Meanwhile, it will come with a 720 x 1520 pixel resolution and to power, the device is equipped with a 3550mAh battery.
The dimension of the device measured as 159.77 x 76.25 x 8.65 mm and the display panel of the device is 6.0-inch of Screen diagonally. The rise of the device could be starting from $150 with an unlocked for outsourcing Verizon’s.
Thanks for being with us would like to know your valuable looking and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below.
- Does we get Windows 11 23H2 over 22H2 and 21H2?by Akhil Sharma
- Galaxy AI will be integrated with Bixby and the Galaxy Watch for advanced assistants.by Love Adhikari
- Samsung rolls out AI features to older devices: List of Eligible Galaxy AI Devicesby Mehak
- How to Install Windows 11 24H2by Romeshwar Prasad
- Does Rice a potential solution for Wet iPhone?by Akhil Sharma