Motorola G8 Plus launched with triple Rear camera, full specs and price
Motorola slightly increase G-series smartphone, now motorola launched its new smartphone called as motorola G8 Plus. This device comes with triple rear camera and there has powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor. Also this device packed with massive 4,000mAh battery with 15W fast charging support.
In term of peformance, There has Powered Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Soc that clock at 2.0GHz alongside the Adreno 610 GPU. This device coupled with 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM and 64GB Storage Onboard. Storage can further increase upto 512GB via using microSD card. It runs latest Android Pie Out of the box.
alt="" width="1817" height="644" srcset="https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/moto.png 1817w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/moto-300x106.png 300w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/moto-768x272.png 768w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/moto-1024x363.png 1024w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/moto-600x213.png 600w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/moto-585x207.png 585w" sizes="(max-width: 1817px) 100vw, 1817px">
In term of camera, there has triple camera setup at the back using with 48MP ISOCELL Bright GM1 sensor with an f/1.79 aperture, an 16MP secondary sensor with f/2.2 aperture for 117 ger field of view and a 5MP depth sensor. For Front, there has 25MP Selfie Shooter with an f/2.2 aperture. Moreover, some other features on camera supports slow-motion video shooting and super night scene mode.
Display and Battery
It features to 6.3-inch IPS LCD a U-shaped notch display with full-HD+ (1080×2280 pixels) resolution and 19:9 aspect ratio , and a pixel density of 400ppi. Moreover, there has 4,000mAh battery with support for 15W Turbo fast charging support.
Sensor & connectivity
Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, Rear display fingerprint scanner, gyro sensor, a geomagnetic sensor, hall sensor, proximity sensor and RGB light sensor. So, Connectivity options in the smartphone include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 5.0. It has also 3.5mm headphone jack and there is USB type-c port and possible to support fast charging.
Motorola G8 Plus starting price tag is 13,999 INR for the 4GB + 64GB variant in India. This device available Cosmic Blue and Crystal Pink two different colour options with a subtle gradient design.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your Valuable Opinion and Feedback in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for More Further Updates in Future on Same.
- Register for Valorant Test Server – How to Sign-up
- Register Garena Free Fire OB29 Advance Server – How to Sign-up
- Fix Nintendo Switch Error Code 2123-1502 – How to
- Redmi 9A / 9AT (dandelion) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V22.214.171.124.QCDEUXM
- Redmi Note 8 Pro (begonia) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V126.96.36.199.RGGCNXM
- Mi 11 (venus) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V188.8.131.52.RKBCNXM
- Garena Free Fire: Redeem Codes for June 2021 – Update June 23
- Fix PUBG Mobile 90 FPS Support lags on Asus ROG Phone 5
- Download and Install Lava LMG02 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install NEC Lavie Tab E 7 SD1 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Teclast G5K8 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)