Motorola Edge Lite Key listed on FCC revealers key specification and more
Motorola upcoming smartphone, the Motorola Edge Lite has been listed on FCC certification authority unveiled there some of its key specification and details. However, it seems to be quite promising so let’s take a closer look toward the device and know more about it.
Motorola Edge Lite Key Specification and Highlights
It comes with a 6.7-Inch that featuring a 1080 x 2520 Pixel resolution having a 21:9 aspect ratio. Meanwhile, the device offering a 90Hz of refresh rate even it includes an optical in-display fingerprint scanner for biometric privacy authentication. Therefore, the screen having a punch-hole camera cutout placed on the upper left corner of the device.
Although, the internal model number of the device is an XT2075-1, XT2075-3 suggesting there will be two different variants of the device. However, the screen featuringan HDR and the device likely to be 24:9 aspect ratio.
Under the hood, the device is going to be powered by Qualcomm snapdragon 765 Mobile platforms based on octa-core CPU paired with a 4GB / 6GB of LPDDR4X Ram and 64/128GB of UFS 2.1 onboard storage. Further, you can expand the storage using a dedicated MicroSD card slot up to 512GB of storage.
In terms of camera performance, the device having a Quad rear camera module aligned vertically placed on the upper left corner of the device accomplished with an LED Flash. The device was also having a 48MP S5KGM1 primary + 16MP Ultra-Wide angle lens + 8MP Portrait lens + 5MP macro lens while the front was having a Dual punch-hole camera housing an 8MP Samsung S5K4H7 Primary + 2MP Depth.
Furthermore, to power, the device is going to equipped with a 4800mAh battery using an 18W of fast charging solution bundled in the box. Therefore, it includes an NFC, Dual-mode 5G, USB Type-C alongside a Google Assistant Key for XT2075-3 Dual SIM Support for connectivity. Moreover, the device is going to be run on Android 10 based stock android out of the box.
The device initially comes in three different colour variant following the Prussian, Surfing Blue, Azury, Soft White colour option. Meanwhile, the device will arrive in the US (Verizon), Japan, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East. Not to mention, the device aimed for an Entry Level smartphone category. According to the report, the device will be priced at Euro 399, and there will be additional accessories with the smartphone as well.
Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.
- How to send Best Quality Photos and Videos on WhatsApp | Enable Best Quality Media
- Download Best GCam 8.1 for Android Device | Google Camera Port UltraCVM_v8.1.apk by UltraM8
- Download Best GCam 8.1.1 for ASUS Zenfone 6/7/8, and ROG 2/3 | Google Camera Port GCam_8.1.101_Wichaya_V1.3.apk by Wichaya
- How to Create a CON Folder in Windows in Window 7, 8, 10, and 11
- Download Best GCam 8.2.4 for Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco | Google Camera Port MGC_8.2.400_A10_V-alpha2 by BSG
- Download Best GCam 8.1.101 for Android | Google Camera Port NGCam_8.1.101-v1.3-fix by Nikita
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price