Motorola Edge 5G surfaced on Geekbench ahead of the official launch
Motorola is all set for the launch their flagship smartphone Motorola edge and edge+ 5G. Likely, Where the launch event is not scheduled on April 22nd. However, there were some reports appearing on the Geekbench ahead of an official launch that summed up its specifications.
Motorola Edge 5G spotted on Geekbench benchmark 5
The device has been listing on Geekbench benchmark version 5. Where the report suggests that the device achieve 505 and 1410 points in single-core and multi-core performance test respectively. Not to mention the device is a flagship smartphone that has a top-notch hardware configuration.
Under the hood, the device has powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 765Gmobile platform coupled with 6GB of Ram whereas the chipset integrated with Qualcomm x55 model to support dual-mode 5G connectivity has standalone and non-standalone.
On the other hand, the higher variant notably Motorola edge+ set to Powerd by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 integrated with the same Qualcomm x55 modem to support dual-mode 5G connectivity. It’s unlikely there were some more improvements, such as Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity ranges alongside many more. Therefore they have also packed a powerful camera to deliver a quality image.
On the other hand, some reports suggest that the Motorola edge+ 5G housing and 108-megapixel primary camera lens. Meanwhile, the Motorola at 5G expected to arrive with 48-megapixel or 64-megapixel primary camera lens as the device connected as flagship from there Motorola.
Likewise, the device will run on Android 10 under Android one program to feature and stock Android experience. Furthermore, there would be an in-display fingerprint scanner as biometric privacy security. Even the device would be one of the most screens to body ratio smartphone from Motorola.
Thanks for being with us we would like to know your valuable opinion feedback if there are any queries sure with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more for the updates in future on same.
- How to Add or Remove Widgets in Windows 11
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price
- Huawei P50 Pro 4G Full Specifications leaked Before Launch
- Huawei Nova 8 SE Vitality Edition Launched with Snapdragon 480 chipset
- Download and Install Sunwind Sky Kids 70 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install H96 Max RK3566 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install CORN C5 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)