Motorola E6 plus spotted on the Geekbench
The Motorola E6 Plus spotted on the Geekbench, it features to 5.45″ display, 2GB ram and 16Gb storage and MediaTek Helio P22. This device will be the cheapest smartphone.
The Motorola E6 plus has powered by MT6762V Helio P22 SoC. This device coupled with 2GB RAM and 16GB storage on their Board, which further increases storage via using microSD card. It has run the latest Android Pie out of the Box. This device has 820 points scored in the single-core test and 3637 points in the multi-core test.
loading="lazy" class="aligncenter wp-image-7717 size-full" src="https://androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Screenshot-309.png" alt="Motorola E6 plus" width="869" height="712" srcset="https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Screenshot-309.png 869w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Screenshot-309-300x246.png 300w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Screenshot-309-768x629.png 768w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Screenshot-309-600x492.png 600w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Screenshot-309-585x479.png 585w" sizes="(max-width: 869px) 100vw, 869px" />
The Motorola E6 plus maybe single camera both rear and front. Which is click the good quality picture and shoot videos? Some other feature on the camera Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Faces detection, Touches to focus.
We can be expected, this device has come 5.45″ display with high resolution and IPS LCD display. This device has MediaTek helio P22, this chipset comes with another phone just like the Redmi 6 and Realme C2.
Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, Rear mounted fingerprint sensor, gyro sensor, a geomagnetic sensor, hall sensor, proximity sensor and RGB light sensor. Connectivity options in the smartphone include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 5.0. It has also 3.5mm headphone jack and there is USB type-c port and possible to support fast charging.
The Motorola will launch its Motorola P40 Power in 2019. This device comes with a lot of features. It will first 4 rear camera smartphone from Motorola. According to rumours, this device comes with Snapdragon 855 Soc. This device coupled with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage on their Board Readmore
Let us Know What did you think about this Device in Comment Section Below? Stay tuned for More Further Updates.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- Download Windows 11 Build 22458.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install Haier Alpha A7 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Tecno B1G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Unihertz Titan Pocket Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Doogee S97 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)