- This device has a 5.45″ display
- It comes with 2GB Ram and 16Gb storage
- It runs the latest Android Pie
Motorola E6 plus spotted on the Geekbench
The Motorola E6 Plus spotted on the Geekbench, it features to 5.45″ display, 2GB ram and 16Gb storage and MediaTek Helio P22. This device will be the cheapest smartphone.
The Motorola E6 plus has powered by MT6762V Helio P22 SoC. This device coupled with 2GB RAM and 16GB storage on their Board, which further increases storage via using microSD card. It has run the latest Android Pie out of the Box. This device has 820 points scored in the single-core test and 3637 points in the multi-core test.
The Motorola E6 plus maybe single camera both rear and front. Which is click the good quality picture and shoot videos? Some other feature on the camera Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Faces detection, Touches to focus.
We can be expected, this device has come 5.45″ display with high resolution and IPS LCD display. This device has MediaTek helio P22, this chipset comes with another phone just like the Redmi 6 and Realme C2.
Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, Rear mounted fingerprint sensor, gyro sensor, a geomagnetic sensor, hall sensor, proximity sensor and RGB light sensor. Connectivity options in the smartphone include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 5.0. It has also 3.5mm headphone jack and there is USB type-c port and possible to support fast charging.
The Motorola will launch its Motorola P40 Power in 2019. This device comes with a lot of features. It will first 4 rear camera smartphone from Motorola. According to rumours, this device comes with Snapdragon 855 Soc. This device coupled with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage on their Board Readmore
Read Also: Huawei Maimang 8 officially Launched in China, full specification
Let us Know What did you think about this Device in Comment Section Below? Stay tuned for More Further Updates.
- Best MagSafe Battery Packs to Boost Your iPhone’s Batteryby Akhil Sharma
- What Happens When You Restrict Someone on Facebookby Akhil Sharma
- How to enable Microsoft Loop across your organizationby Romeshwar Prasad
- How to get started with Adobe Creative AI Model, Fireflyby Love Adhikari
- How to join the waitlist for Google’s AI chatbot, Bard, which is now available in the US and UK and can rival ChatGPT.by Mehak