Why Mid-range Better Than Flagships in daily usage for certain users.
Most of the Smartphone Manufacture Like Poco F2 Were becoming a Flagship Smartphone With a Superior Design. Where we look toward Mid-range Smartphone even for those Who could afford a Flagship Smartphone.
As the trend goes the Mid-range Flagship can be a Battery Smartphone for you.
We need a Smartphone With Price to Performance Ratio Where Quality also Mean a lot. Most of the Smartphone Manufacture has there Smartphone Series, Where the Most Expensive Device is Premium and Lowest is Budget. But the scenario is getting change from last year.
Here We get Smartphone with Small notch and Less Bezels also With Curved Glass Covered With Pretty Premium Design Smartphones. But those Smartphone are not Well Quality, Which leads the Glass break, Easily getting Scratch and Without Oleophobic.
Now, Flagship Smartphone having More than a Touchscreen, Dual Camera and Ports. They Need to Such Big things to Stand out by Pushing its Limits. Like Making a Bezeless Smartphone, Triple or More than this Camera Sensors, Mechanical Sliders or In-display Fingerprint Sensor, Making Smartphone Slimer and User Premium Material With fancy Gradient and More like this. These Small thing making Smartphone more premium also Pushing Everything to its Final limit. Because they Have a lot of Competitors, If they Don’t they Start Loosing.
A long time ago Smartphone Manufactures Use to Put the Best Version of Hardware and Software into a Smartphone, So you can Decide that you have to Pay Extra for that or Not. Today also Super AMOLED mainly Seems to be in a Flagship Smartphone.
We Don’t Say that Mid-range Smartphone Compete With Flagship, Even they Can’t Compete in Every Singal Categories. Mainly Mid-range is not to Brighter as you Find on Flagship. Not to Mention Mid-range Smartphone are not Waterproof and the Cameras. For Price these are Mind-blowing But i is Un-fair to Comparing the Flagship and Mid-range Smartphone.
Thanks a lot for Being With us, Let us Know What did you think about Mid-range and Flagship Smartphone. Also Mention Why Really matter to you in Mid-range and Flagship Small in the Comment Section Below.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- Download Windows 11 Build 22458.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install Haier Alpha A7 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Tecno B1G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Unihertz Titan Pocket Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Doogee S97 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)