How to Fix the Issue of Microsoft Teams Bluetooth Headset Not Working
Microsoft Teams Bluetooth Headset not working is currently the most common problem people face on this popular meeting app by Microsoft. Although there are plenty of other meeting apps to choose from, it takes work to switch because Microsoft Teams is known for its quality service delivered with Microsoft Trust. It is not a big deal if any issue arises because it will be resolved eventually.
The problem is occurring on both Windows and Mac platforms, and people are worried about what happened to cause the Microsoft Teams Bluetooth Headset not working issue. However, a similar issue occurred in 2020, and developers mentioned a few troubleshooting methods to fix it. Therefore, regarding those fixes and considering the current problem, we are sharing a few ways to fix the headset not working issue.
How to Fix Microsoft Teams Bluetooth Headset not working issue
Many users believe their Bluetooth headset stopped working properly after updating their Microsoft Teams app. However, this is not true, as there is no flaw in the recent Microsoft Teams update. We have investigated and identified the actual reasons or mistakes that may lead to this issue.
Several factors could cause this problem, including incorrect audio device selection, improper privacy settings, issues with the Bluetooth driver, and WiFi-Bluetooth interference. We have devised solutions for these deviations so that the Microsoft Teams Bluetooth Headset can work properly again.
In the following section, we will guide you through the different fixes to solve the Bluetooth headset not working issue.
Run the Windows Troubleshooter
Windows can identify and fix internal file deviations. The Microsoft Teams Bluetooth Headset is not working, so the problem is unidentified. To address this, we recommend running the Windows Troubleshooter. This will automatically detect and fix any missing or corrupted files, allowing you to resume your Microsoft Teams experience. Follow these steps to run the Windows Troubleshooter:
- Press the Windows + I key to open Settings.
- Click on System >> Go to Troubleshoots.
- Navigate to other Troubleshooters and select Bluetooth Troubleshooter.
- Click on the Run button.
- Windows will automatically detect any problem with Bluetooth and fix it.
- That’s it; you’re done.
Ensure Headphones are enabled for Teams.
Even after running the troubleshooter, you are still facing problems. This may be because your PC has yet to allow Microsoft Teams to coordinate with Headsets. If this is the case, the Microsoft Teams Bluetooth Headset will only work once you allow access to the headset. The simple solution is to check and enable headphones compatibility for your Microsoft Teams app. Follow these steps to do so.
- Go to your Settings section.
- Then, go to Privacy & Settings.
- Under that, click on the microphone appearing on the left.
- Now, find Microsoft Teams on the screen and enable the toggle (if not already enabled).
- That’s it! Microsoft Teams now has access to the microphone, and your headset should work again.
Updating Bluetooth Drivers
The next step you should take is updating your Bluetooth drivers. These drivers need to be updated to their latest version to ensure the problem can be solved. You may think the problem lies with your headset or Microsoft Teams, but your Bluetooth drivers may be the real culprit. Meanwhile, we recommend updating your Bluetooth drivers to the latest version to resume your Bluetooth headset’s functionality. To update your drivers, simply follow the instructions below.
- Go to the Settings page.
- From there, select Privacy & Security.
- Then find Windows Update.
- Under there, click on Driver Update.
- Now select the Bluetooth driver and download the latest update.
- Finally, install it, and you are done.
In addition to these solutions, you can disable the Bluetooth Enumerator LE device, adjust your audio configuration settings, and more, if necessary. However, the above solutions will likely fix the problem. So, that’s all about how to fix Microsoft Teams Bluetooth Headset not working. We hope that your Microsoft Teams experience will resume working. If the problem persists, we recommend that you contact your headset manufacturer.
Frequently asked questions
Q1. Why is my headset not working with Bluetooth?
Ans. The most frequent reason behind it is the problem with pairing.
Q2. Why is my Bluetooth device paired but not connected?
Ans. The easiest way to fix it is Remove and Re-pair the devices.
Q3. Is Bluetooth better than wired?
Ans. Of course, Bluetooth can handle more data than wired.
Q4. Is Bluetooth fast or slow?
Ans. If you compare it to Wi-Fi or USB Tethering, Bluetooth seems slow.
- iPhone 15 over iPhone 15 Pro Series is the best model to buy this year: Buyer’s Guide.by Mehak
- What does private browsing actually do and is browsing really private?by Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Google Store 25th birthday Wallpaper.by Love Adhikari
- Red Dead Redemption 3 Release Date and Exciting New Features Revealed!by Akhil Sharma
- Download Tiny11 based on Windows 11 23H2.by Romeshwar Prasad