Microsoft Surface Duo Key Specifications revealed with some Major Detail; everything you need to know.
Microsoft’s upcoming major smartphone is most likely to be their surface duo. The device is already confirmed and teased by Microsoft. However, the device is going to having and dual-screen smartphone alongside offering and the 360-degree hinge between the two equal displays. The device is not going to be a foldable smartphone; instead, it was a smartphone but more capable than a flexible smartphone. The device used to be quite promising, so let’s take a closer look at the device and Know more about it.
Microsoft Duo Key Specifications
It will come with a 5.6 inch of the AMOLED display panel that supports 1800 x 1350 pixel resolution alongside Hughes bezels surrounding the display. Meanwhile, the device is going to be run on Android 10 based custom skin designed by Microsoft to deliver an immersive experience of using and smartphone in a tablet.
Wecan expect the device is to be getting an Android 11 update alongside its support surface pen. Under the hood, the device is going to be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 mobile processor based on octa-core CPU, notably this system on chip has already been launched last year, and possibly the device is going to ship the device with Snapdragon 865 after finalizing the device.
For the record this is a generation of 5G so we can expect the device to be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 integrated with and Qualcomm x55 5G modem to deliver a dual-mode 5G connectivity.likewise the chipset of the device is going to pay within 6 GB of RAM and 256 GB of onboard storage for Ram I goes up to 16GB. Further, there is not an option to expand the internal storage using a dedicated MicroSD card slot.
In terms of camera performance, the device is going to have a single rear camera module housing and 11 megapixel f//2.0 Camera sensor. Although the device even includes and rear-mounted fingerprint scanner for biometric privacy authentication. To power, the device is going to end with a 3460mAh battery.
First thing first, the thickness of the device measured when the device is open was 4.8 millimeters and 9.6 millimeters when it closed. However, it is still quite good in a thickness considering it as a first-generation smartphone device.
On the other hand, the device is not going to feature anymore NFC and wireless charging solution, all we can say that the device is going to extensively use the Microsoft application such as Microsoft launcher as well. There was a lot of feature-packed application that still available on Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
Thanks for being with us we would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more for the updates in the future on the same.
- How to Turn your Android into a Capable Gaming Machine
- Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12 launching this October; check eligible device, features, and more
- Bitcoin consume more energy than entire nation of Philippines and Argentina
- China central bank ban crypto-currency trading activities and mining, calls it illegal
- Apple blacklists Epic Games’ “Fortnite” from the App Store until all court appeals are exhausted.
- Download Battlefield Mobile APK Alpha Beta – Early Acess for Android: How to Download and Play
- Netflix’s forthcoming League of Legends series, premieres November 6th
- Restore audio missing from Instagram stories – How to Fix step by step guide
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra with S Pen is set to dethrone the Galaxy Note Series
- Google is cutting its cut of sales on its cloud marketplace, even after Google Cloud Revenue Jumps 54% To $4.63B,
- Is there a charger included with the iPhone 13 and 13 Pro?