Micromax working on Premium budget smartphone for India: Launch seems imminent
Micromax is working on their budget smartphone, once upon a time when Micromax was the leading smartphone manufacture from 2014. Hence, due to some national and rebranded smartphone they likely to get direct competition from Chinese manufactures like Xiaomi, Vivo and Oppo. When this smartphone manufacture survives the flooded of Samsung and Motorola, but they were having a huge commission and likely they were just only making a rebranded smartphone taken from Chinese OEM. Likely, last year they have launched the Micromax Canvas series under Rs 15,000.
It’s time we turn this pandemic to an opportunity. With #atmanirbharbharat to build a stronger nation. Be #VocalForLocal 🇮🇳pic.twitter.com/VIHSjmsSOO
Let us all come together and contribute towards the making of a strong nation.
— Micromax India (@Micromax_Mobile) May 14, 2020
Reportedly, Micromax is working on its new smartphone that belongs to budget range smartphone categories as a premium budget smartphone. Currently, there is a huge conflict create against china and it could be the Micromax strategies “Vocal for Local” suggesting an Anti-China Sentiments manipulating the Made in India. We don’t know a lot of details about but if this would be again a Chinese re-branded OEM smartphone then it is obvious they were going to fail again.
Micromax wants to come back in Indian Smartphone Market
— Micromax India (@Micromax_Mobile) June 18, 2020
Currently, the tension between India and china at his peak, where the people used to call Micromax to launch a smartphone that was made in India. In Reply, Micromax used two different Sentiments says #MadeByIndian” and “#Madefor Indian”. Notably, they say there will be a new smartphone that is going to launch with a modern design at a budget price tag.
Furthermore, Micromax doesn’t have a good custom skin so it was going to deliver a smartphone with Stock android but most of the users nowadays looking forward to some additional features. Even, they don’t have any good reputation of rollout the Android updates and their smartphone doesn’t look aggressive yet, but we hope this year they will.
— Micromax India (@Micromax_Mobile) June 19, 2020
The Indian smartphone market is one of the most competitive smartphone regions, Where most of the big players like Meizu and other smartphone doesn’t likely to run. Indian users require value for money device. Unfortunately, there are no further details available including no timeline. We believe the certification and other details will be surfaced online in a couple of days. Not to mention, We were also early waiting for the outcome and hope they will launch a device that gives some competition against Chinese manufacture.
Additionally, Micromax is going to launch three new smartphones in India with a budget category includes premium features and modern design at a price of Rs 8,199. Hence there is no confirmation about they actually making or outsourcing from China. Not to mention, Micromax having one of the highest-selling records for the rebranded Chinese smartphone back in December 2014.
Thanks for being with us, We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback. If there is any query share your valuable opinion and feedback. If there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.
- How to send Best Quality Photos and Videos on WhatsApp | Enable Best Quality Media
- Download Best GCam 8.1 for Android Device | Google Camera Port UltraCVM_v8.1.apk by UltraM8
- Download Best GCam 8.1.1 for ASUS Zenfone 6/7/8, and ROG 2/3 | Google Camera Port GCam_8.1.101_Wichaya_V1.3.apk by Wichaya
- How to Create a CON Folder in Windows in Window 7, 8, 10, and 11
- Download Best GCam 8.2.4 for Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco | Google Camera Port MGC_8.2.400_A10_V-alpha2 by BSG
- Download Best GCam 8.1.101 for Android | Google Camera Port NGCam_8.1.101-v1.3-fix by Nikita
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price