The world’s first holeless smartphone.
The Meizu Zero
Meizu sends media invitation The Meizu Zero the world’s first phone without physical buttons, speaker cutout and even without a USB port for conventional wired charging. The world’s first non-porous smartphone features a 3D unibody ceramic build. According to Meizu the Zero has “no buttons, no speakers holes, no SIM card slot. The Meizu Zero is an IP68 rated device that can remain submerged in water for up to 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Performance Of Meizu Zero
The Meizu Zero has powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Octa-core chipset. it has come with 8Gb Ram and 128Gb storage Onboard which is enough to download to your data music and videos and also further increased up to 1TB. Which gives better performance and you can easily use multitasking for apps in this device without hang problem.
The Meizu Zero has a dual horizontal There has Sony IMX380 12MP+20MP dual camera on the back just like Meizu 16 and 20MP single camera on the front with which captures a high-quality picture with and shoots videos. Some other feature on the camera Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Faces detection, Touches to focus.
Display & Battery
The Meizu Zero has 5.99-inch full Hd OLED type display full HD+ pixels of resolution. The mSound 2.0 screen sound technology. which is closely attached to the display. It has allowed producing sound through the display of the phone. This device aspect ratio is 19:9, the screen to body ratio is 82%. There has no exact size of battery for the device but there has Super mCharge 18W wireless charging which is equivalent to 18W wired fast charging
Hardware, Sensor & connectivity
Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, gyro sensor, a geomagnetic sensor, hall sensor, proximity sensor and RGB light sensor and this device has a rear-mounted In-display fingerprint scanner. Meizu Zero supports Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity, users can make use of Bluetooth enabled earphones to listen to the songs wirelessly.
Price & Colour
Meanwhile, It initially Comes With Black and White Color Varient. Still, there are No Words for the Price.
Let us Know What did you think about this Device in Comment Section Below? Stay tuned for More Further Updates.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- Download Windows 11 Build 22458.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install Haier Alpha A7 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Tecno B1G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Unihertz Titan Pocket Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Doogee S97 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)