MEIZU 16T (Turbo) Gaming smartphone confirmed to launch: Meizu CEO
This Year Meizu Officially Hinted a Meizu Flagship Device for 2019, Which Could be a Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Soc. This Device Focused to be a Gaming Smartphone Centric Device Meizu 16T (Turbo).
During Meizu, 16S Series released With the Price Segment of ~$350 But also They Hinted the Device that Meizu 16T May be Released Next Month. Recently, A Meizu Smartphone Spotted Online With a Model Number “M928Q” Passed 3C Certification and Support 18W Fast Charging.
Today, A invitation letter is Leaked by @—yang陽— on Weibo. Which Confirm the Device Will be Soon Going to unveiled in Upcoming Event With the Exact Name Meizu16T in China.
loading="lazy" class="aligncenter wp-image-10633 size-full" src="https://androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/abe6fb8agy1g7g3oqsdfcj20u0140wkp.jpg" alt="MEIZU 16T (Turbo)" width="1080" height="1440" srcset="https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/abe6fb8agy1g7g3oqsdfcj20u0140wkp.jpg 1080w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/abe6fb8agy1g7g3oqsdfcj20u0140wkp-225x300.jpg 225w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/abe6fb8agy1g7g3oqsdfcj20u0140wkp-768x1024.jpg 768w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/abe6fb8agy1g7g3oqsdfcj20u0140wkp-600x800.jpg 600w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/abe6fb8agy1g7g3oqsdfcj20u0140wkp-110x147.jpg 110w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/abe6fb8agy1g7g3oqsdfcj20u0140wkp-585x780.jpg 585w" sizes="(max-width: 1080px) 100vw, 1080px" />
Additionally, there will be two Other Upcoming Flagship Devices the Meizu 16s and Meizu 16s Plus With 6.2-Inch and 6.5 Inch Display Panel Respectively. Which Supposed to Run on Latest Flyme OS 8 out of the Box.
Previously, Meizu Named their gaming-focused Device as Meizu 16G Where “G” Stand for Gaming. However, “G” Confused Buyers Instead of “G” Meizu Replace With “T” Stand for Turbo.
Moreover, We have Some Rumors and Leaks Key Specification of the Device Which Spreading around the Internet. Under the Hood, The Device Will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 or 855 Plus alongside Main Frequency of the CPU is 2.84GHz.
Meizu 16T Supposed to be Priced at 280-350USB. Where the Lower Varient Might be Cheaper With Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Soc. The Device Possiblillty Launched in October Last Week.
It comes with a 6.5-inch With a 2232x1080pixel Resolution. The Dimension the Device Measured as 159.63X78.2X8.3mm and Weight 183g. On the other hand, it Equipped With 6GB of Ram and 128GB of Onboard Storage. Meanwhile, The Device Initially Comes in Blue and Black gradient, Green, Orange and Red Color Variant.
In the Terms of Camera, There Will be a Triple Camera Setup housing a 12MP Primary + 8MP Ultra-Wide + 5MP Depth Sensor. While the Front is 16MP Selfie Shooter. On the Software front, The Device Will be Run Over Android 9.0 Based Flyme OS 8 Out of the Box.
Meizu Taking a Step ahead With a Strong Segment With Some Major Specs Value for Money Offering at Least in China. Thanks for Being With us, Share your Valuable opinion and Feedback in the Comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on Same.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- Download Windows 11 Build 22458.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install Haier Alpha A7 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Tecno B1G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Unihertz Titan Pocket Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Doogee S97 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)