MediaTek Dimensity 800 5G Compete With Snapdragon 765G Chipset
MediaTek Released a Press about the Dimesnsity 800 5G Chipset from Beijing MediaTek Technology Co., Ltd. product communication conference, MediaTek, This Soc Will be Revealed in the Q1 of 2020. Dimesnsity 1000 Series having Integrated 5G and Wi-Fi 6 Support onboard. On the Benchmark Platforms, This Soc achieved a point of 500,000 and looking Quite equivalent to the Snapdragon 865 Soc.
However, The Dimesnsity 800 5G Series Scheduled to launch in Device for the Q2 of 2020. There is No Company announced the Device to be launched with these Soc as of Now. Meanwhile, The Dimesnsity 800 5G Series having a Lower Configuration than Dimesnsity 1000 Series Suggested competing With Snapdragon 765G Soc.
Accordingto Report, MediaTek integrated Baseband Provide Advantages in terms of Chipset Size and Power Consumption. On the other hand, This Will Be the First Integrated 5G Chipset in Dimesnsity 1000 Series. Reportedly, This is the World’s Fastest 5G Soc according to the AnTuTu Benchmark Report.
Furthermore, It Supports Dual 5G Connectivity (SAM/NSA) Standby. Also, Dimesnsity 1000 is the World First 4-Core A77 CPU, Mali G77 GPU and Wi-Fi 6. This Soc is based on the 7nm FinFET Process. if we compare it With Previous Generation it gives you 20% More Power, 40% Performance Improvement in Graphics Rendering and to be Score More than 510,000+ in AnTuTu Benchmark. Not to Mention With the Help of software optimisation it would be More Better.
Unfortunately, there is not a lot about this Soc is been Revealed yet. The Oppo Reno 3 is Scheduled to launched Tomorrow and to be Power by MediaTek 5G Soc, hopefully We Will Know More about it Tomorrow.
Thanks for being With us, Share your more valuable opinion and feedback in the comment Section Down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- Download Windows 11 Build 22458.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install Haier Alpha A7 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Tecno B1G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Unihertz Titan Pocket Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Doogee S97 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)