LG Q70 launched in South Korea: the company’s first Punch-Hole Display
LG Launched there New Device from Q-Series Named Q70. LG Q70 is the Successor of Last Year LG W60 Belong to Mid-Range Focus Device. Which is the First LG Device to be Featured a Punch-Hole Display and Snapdragon 675 Soc.
It comes with a 6.4-inch Full HD+ Display With 1080 x 2310 Pixel Resolution as 18.5:9 aspect ratio. It having a Punch-Hole on the Left Corner Housing 16MP Selfie Sensor. Additionally, It has a Hi-Fi Quad DAC, DTS: X3D Bring More Cinema Sound Experience. Similarly, Having MIL-STD-810G Means It can Survive During Low or High Temperature, Thermal Shock, Humidity and Vibration.
Under the Hood, The Device is Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 Soc Coupled With 4GB of Ram and 64GB of Onboard Storage. It also Supports Expandable Storage up to 2TB using MicroSDXC Card.
Onthe Software Front, It Runs on Android 9.0 Pie out of the box. It Also Featuring a Dedicated Google Assistance Button and Packed 4000mAh Battery used to Charged via Micro USB Type-C Connector. There is No official word about Charging Technology.
In the Terms of Camera, There is Triple Rear Camera Setup of 32MP F/1.8 Primary + 13MP Ultra-Wide 112° FOV + 5MP Depth Sensor. Camera Module is placed
The Devie Price Starting from $450 (₹32,500) and Available to Buy from Septemeber 6th in Sout Korea. While there is Single Color Varient as Mirror Black and Single Configuration as 4GB+64GB. We Don’t have any Information about India Launch Yet.
LG Q70 launched in South Korea: Prices, features, specifications. features a triple rear camera setup and a 4,000 mAh battery, Hole-Punch Display, Dedicated Google Assistant Button Launched Snapdragon 675 chipset announced Just days ahead of IFA 2019.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your Valuable opinion and Feedback in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for More FUrther Updates in Future on Same.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- Download Windows 11 Build 22458.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install Haier Alpha A7 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Tecno B1G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Unihertz Titan Pocket Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Doogee S97 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)