Lenovo M10 Secound Generation Spotted on FCC Certificatation
Lenovo Second Generation TAB M10 is been about to Launched Soon, The Device is been listed on Android Enterprise in October and Recently Spotted on the FCC Website. Looking like the Device Could be launched Imminent.
According to FCC Report, The Internal model Number of the Device is TB-X606F. The Dimension of the Device Measured to be a 244.19mm x 153.28mm (Diagonal: 288.30). Meanwhile, The Device Sport a Single Rear and Front Camera. The 3.5mm Audio jack Still Remain the Device on the top of Device.
To Power the Device, it Equipped With a 5000mAh battery using a 10W Charger of a model Number SC-41 Bundled in the Box. Also, It Supports Lenovo CD-100 Power Station. We Belive there Were Some Minor Updated over Lenovo M10 and it Will Comes with a 10.3-Inch Display With Thinner Bezels Compare to its predecessor.
Furthermore, The Device Might be Powered by Octa-Core Soc Coupled With 4GB of Ram and 128GB of Onboard Storage. Not to Mention, The Device Will be Run on Android 9.0 Pie out of the box. However, The Device having a Daul Speaker grills and a USB Port on the bottom of the Device.
On the Other Hand, The Current Generation Lenovo M10 Sport a 10.1-inch With a 1920×1200 Pixel Resolution WUXGA Display Pan. in the Terms of Camera Performance, it Having a Single 5MP Rear camera and a 2MP Selfie Shooter. It also offers a Dolby Atmos Support and Two Front Facing Stereo Speakers as well. Moreover, there is a 4850mAh battery, and it Claims to Provide an 8hrs of Talk-Time.
It Comes with a Volume Rockers and a Power button placed on the Right of the Device. unfortunately, This is all the Information all We have as of Now. Thanks for being With us, Share your Valauble opinion and Feedback in the Comment Section Down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on Same.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- iPhone 13 Series Started their Pre-Orders, Price with Regional Availability
- Samsung Galaxy A52s VS OnePlus Nord 2: Which is better to consider and why?
- How to use Startup Folder on Windows 11 – Step by Step Guide
- How to get longer battery life, Save your smartphone Battery life
- Top 3 Missing useful feature you get on Android Phone but not in iPhone 13