Lenovo A6 Note live images reveals, MediaTek helio P22
Lenovo has introduced to new midrang smartphone. the Lenovo A6 note Spotted on the Geekbench comes with MediaTEk Helio P20 paired with 3GB RAM. This device run slatest android Pie Out of the box. There is a Rear-Mounted Fingerprint Sensor for Biometric Authentication. The Lenovo A6 note dual rear camera setup with LED flash. it has 3.55mm Headphone Jack and MicroUSB Port
The Lenovo A6 Note ( Model No SM L19041) Has powered by MediaTek Helio P22. This device coupled with 3GB RAM and 32GB storage on their Board, which further increases storage via using microSD card. It has run the latest Android Pie out of the Box. This device has 759 points scored in the single-core test and 3555 points in the multi-core test.
The Lenovo A6 note dual rear camera setup on the back side with LED flash. For Security, There is a Rear-Mounted Fingerprint Sensor for Biometric Authentication. There is no information to display. The rear camera setup supports features such as PDAF, Dual LED Flash, Some other feature on the camera Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Faces detection, Touches to focus
Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, Rear mounted fingerprint sensor, gyro sensor, a geomagnetic sensor, hall sensor, proximity sensor and RGB light sensor. So, Connectivity options in the smartphone include 4G VoLTE, 5G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 5.0. It has also 3.5mm headphone jack and there is MicroUSB port and possible to support fast charging.
Let Us Know What did you think about this Device in Comment Section Below? Stay tuned for More Further Updates.
- FIFA 2022 Ligue 1 TOTS Will Be Available Soon in FIFA Ultimate Team: Release Date and Expectations
- How to claim the FIFA 22 Twitch Prime Gaming Reward Bundle
- Download and Install Itel P37 Pro (P681LM) Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Vivo iQOO Neo 6 PD2199F Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Infinix Note 12i X6819 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)