Download Nothing OS 2.0.2 firmware | Leaked Nothing Phone 1 OTA build.
Nothing has been testing the next-generation OS, the company’s custom skin based on Android 13, NothingOS 2.0.2 Beta. Only a few users have been selected for beta testing, while the company is internally testing Nothing OS 2.0. However, some users in the closed beta have published the Nothing OS 2.0.2 firmware that can be installed on the Nothing Phone 1.
We will share the OTA update firmware and a guide on how to sideload Nothing OS 2.0.2 on your Nothing Phone 1. Without further ado, let us take a look at this.
- Upgrades will not wipe your device’s data.
Note: We do not recommend installing this closed beta on your primary device due to many bugs and errors.
Download Nothing OS 2.0.2
This firmware is for the Nothing Phone 1 and comes with the latest August 2023 security patch. You can download it using the button below.
How to Install Nothing OS 2.0.2 on the Nothing Phone 1
You can install Nothing Phone Offline Updater on Nothing OS 2.0.2 on your device. Here are the following instructions: You can also use the Activity Launcher app or Quick Shortcut Maker to sideload the firmware on your device.
- After downloading the firmware, store it on the device’s internal storage in an OTA folder.
- Next, open the phone dialer and type ##682#*#.
- This will open the Nothing Offline Updater, and it should automatically pick the OTA update from the device’s OTA package, which we created in internal storage. If it doesn’t like it automatically, you can browse the file by tapping “Directly apply OTA from selection” and installing Nothing OS 2.0.2.
- Then it will start upgrading. While upgrading, your device will reboot.
- Proceed with confirmation for rebooting, and that is it!
Nothing OS 2.0.2
There are many improvements under the hood. The device now has new volume indicators and touch responsiveness. Some new features spotted in this build are the lock screen widgets, internet speed meter, app lock, and dual app support.
- The minimalistic app launcher Ratio developer develops a new home screen style.
- You can now add lock screen shortcuts up to 8. These changes can be made in the lock screen settings. You also have two lock screen shortcuts at the bottom of the screen.
- New widgets have been added to the home screen, and you also can enlarge the app icons.
- The launcher has also been upgraded. There is a new long-press menu that takes up the entire width.
- New wallpapers have also been added. The home screen layout has been updated to 4×4 and 5×5. The Nothing Icon pack has also been updated (APK download for the Nothing App Icon). (It is in a bundle APK, so ensure you install it via the Split APK installer.)
- The Nothing Settings update has also been updated, and some differences are exclusive to the Nothing Phone 1.
- Custom glyphs can be made and shared with anyone.
- Long-pressing on the torch from Quick Settings will now trigger the phone’s Glyph.
- There are some new experimental features to enable AirPods support.
The company has already rolled out Nothing OS 2.0.2 on the Nothing Phone 2. The features on both devices areical, with similarities between Nothing Phone 1 and Nothing Phone 2. The update should be rolled out to Nothing Phone 1 users via OTA, for which all you have to do is head over to Device Settings > System > System Update.
The update claims to improve camera functionality, such as optimizing portrait shots, HDR processing speed, stability, and contrast in video recording through the rear camera. The company also addressed user concerns and redesigned some visuals and icons. There are also improvements in haptic feedback during typing and better HDR performance while playing games.
- OneUI 6 Beta is rolling out to the Galaxy S22, and a hotfix is available for the Galaxy S23 Series.by Mehak
- Download and install iOS 17 on your eligible iPhone and iPad.by Romeshwar Prasad
- Genshin Impact 4.2 Beta – Application Date, Deadline, and How to Apply.by Love Adhikari
- iPhone 15 over iPhone 15 Pro Series is the best model to buy this year: Buyer’s Guide.by Mehak
- What does private browsing actually do and is browsing really private?by Romeshwar Prasad