Download the Google Pixel 8 and 8 Pro Wallpaper before the official launch.
Google’s upcoming smartphone, which is currently in development under the codenames “Shiba” and “Husky,” respectively, is the Google Pixel 8 Pro. It is expected to be officially launched in September or October 2023. The device will come with a 6.7″ screen and will be powered by the Tensor G3, which is said to be based on Samsung’s Exynos 2300 SoC with a benchmark of 1,186 (single-core) and 3,809 (multi-core). The starting price is expected to be $899, £849, or AU$1,299.
Download Google Pixel 8 Series Wallpapers
Android Authority’s Kamila Wojciechowska shared the wallpapers ahead of the official launch of the Google Pixel 8 Series. Two types of Licorice and Jade wallpapers fall under the Black and shade of Green categories.
- Pixel 8: It will come in Haze, which is a light blue, and Peony, which is usually a pink flower.
- Pixel 8 Pro: It will come with porcelain and Sky, which is most likely a blue shade different from the one on smaller phones.
Google Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro Wallpaper Names
Google always bundles some amazing wallpapers for their devices. Some minimalistic static wallpapers make the device more colourful and eye-catching.
- Google Pixel 8 Series
- Google Pixel 8 Pro Series
These will be the default wallpapers on the Google Pixel 8 Series. With the Google Pixel 6 series, the company was inspired by flowers called Bloom, and the Google Pixel 7 Series was inspired by the bird called Feathers. Now, for the Google Pixel 8 Series, the company will bundle wallpapers inspired by minerals.
- OneUI 6 Beta is rolling out to the Galaxy S22, and a hotfix is available for the Galaxy S23 Series.by Mehak
- Download and install iOS 17 on your eligible iPhone and iPad.by Romeshwar Prasad
- Genshin Impact 4.2 Beta – Application Date, Deadline, and How to Apply.by Love Adhikari
- iPhone 15 over iPhone 15 Pro Series is the best model to buy this year: Buyer’s Guide.by Mehak
- What does private browsing actually do and is browsing really private?by Romeshwar Prasad